MLB The Show 20

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

There is a new Babe Ruth card? Shit, I have to log in and check what is required. I was looking for something new to aim for in the game.

You play 38 specific games, that's it. All-Star for 30, HOF for the other 8.

The 30 on All-Star are 3 innings, 7 of the 8 HOF ones are 6 and the final is 9.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

So it is easy, just tedious.

34 minutes ago, Michael said:

Considering I'm punishing the Legend CPU in my Marlins Franchise (sans any hitter rated above 75), it's just a matter of time till I got the Bambino stomping around RF.

1 hour ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Considering I'm punishing the Legend CPU in my Marlins Franchise (sans any hitter rated above 75), it's just a matter of time till I got the Bambino stomping around RF.

There ya go!

I've picked it up again but I've just been doing exhibition games with the Marlins and I updated their complete roster with all the new guys and even the full player pool. It's been fun as a pick up and play thing. I can't commit to all the deeper modes right now.

Ive been steady grinding in my franchise, playing every pitch. Im at 23-31. It's really enjoyable, and my OCD of a "perfect" franchise hasn't kicked in (hopefully doesn't either lol) due to the shortened season. 

I can't get into DD, card collecting etc. I hate playing online, the pitching lag is unplayable in my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, CoastieMike said:

Ive been steady grinding in my franchise, playing every pitch. Im at 23-31. It's really enjoyable, and my OCD of a "perfect" franchise hasn't kicked in (hopefully doesn't either lol) due to the shortened season. 

I can't get into DD, card collecting etc. I hate playing online, the pitching lag is unplayable in my opinion. 

They've got a good number of "offline" stuff for DD at least.

• 1 month later...

I know it is asking a lot probably but I wish they would've added a new mode that was designed like the 2020 season. The 60-game season, the expanded playoffs, the rule changes.

They never add modes after release but I would've liked an exception!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

I know it is asking a lot probably but I wish they would've added a new mode that was designed like the 2020 season. The 60-game season, the expanded playoffs, the rule changes.

They never add modes after release but I would've liked an exception!

Likely for the next game.