Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mish says Marlins/Brian Anderson have had initial extension talks.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I might be BA's agent, for all you know.

Weren't you the ump for Tuesday's game too? Man you have a lot of jobs. 

  • Author
57 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I might be BA's agent, for all you know.

Oh I know. 👀

that's crazy cheap.  6mil per? I'd have thought at least twice that.The premiums Jeter saves on alone by never getting the Marlins those insurance runs should cover the difference.

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

You don't open with your best offer, you start low and the other side starts high. 

To each his own but I don't think they should be negotiating while high. 

17 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

To each his own but I don't think they should be negotiating while high. 

Happy Half Baked GIF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.