8/22 Nationals @ Marlins Doubleheader Game 2

Why do the commentators always pull on Corey's DICKerson?  This "tough out" thing is approaching the Wes Helms "professional at bat" thing.  Ok, I'm done complaining about Corey.

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

Why do the commentators always pull on Corey's DICKerson?  This "tough out" thing is approaching the Wes Helms "professional at bat" thing.  Ok, I'm done complaining about Corey.

Yeah I'm with you.

I don't care if he averages 8 pitchers per at bat, get on base.

3 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

This team really needs to improve on hitting with RISP

BA left an 0-1 92mph fastball go by cause this “take it the other way” approach that is obviously being preached is getting in peoples heads (BA and Dickerson specifically) and it’s killing them

Edited by marlinsmaniac
Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

BA left an 0-1 92mph fastball go by cause this “take it the other way” approach that is obviously being preached is getting in peoples heads (BA and Dickerson specifically) and it’s killing them

My favorite approach is "hit the ball hard somewhere."

• Banana 1
Just now, Michael said:

My favorite approach is "hit the ball hard somewhere."

Definitely lol I’m not crazy though right? They have this small ball approach that I didn’t see the first week when we were actually scoring runs. Aguilar was pulling home runs, Dickerson pulled a ball into the upper deck in philly. I haven’t seen anyone sitting on an inside fastball and just turning on it. You can’t always have that approach, but sometimes you need that aggression. Especially from some of the power bats in the lineup 

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Definitely lol I’m not crazy though right? They have this small ball approach that I didn’t see the first week when we were actually scoring runs. Aguilar was pulling home runs, Dickerson pulled a ball into the upper deck in philly. I haven’t seen anyone sitting on an inside fastball and just turning on it. You can’t always have that approach, but sometimes you need that aggression. Especially from some of the power bats in the lineup 

I think Dick's always had the approach but who knows.

3 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I still think Rowson isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. 

Just now, GuitarPik said:

I still think Rowson isn’t all he’s cracked up to be. 

I think we'd have a better idea in a full season.