8/31 - Marlins at Mets

Admin

Just now, Michael said:

It's gonna happen.

I've been super critical of him cause I just haven't seen the changes. But the last couple of weeks I have seen a simplification from the leg kick to a foot plant instead. If that can fix his timing and keep him off the outside sliders low and away then it definitely does become a real possibility 

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I've been super critical of him cause I just haven't seen the changes. But the last couple of weeks I have seen a simplification from the leg kick to a foot plant instead. If that can fix his timing and keep him off the outside sliders low and away then it definitely does become a real possibility 

That's the thing, though - his approach has been much better, even if the results haven't been there yet. He laid off so many pitches earlier this year that, last year, he 100% would have swung at.

So now some results are coming in, slowly but surely. I'm hoping a full off-season of working that way and believing in himself and his approach ... results will come faster next year. I hope it's with us.