9/1 - Blue Jays at Marlins

SonOfJack

18 minutes ago, Michael said:

Best lineup so far this year?

It’s good!

I don’t know why, but I really liked when Miguel Rojas was batting ninth. Maybe it was pretty unconventional having probably your best contact hitter of the season batting ninth. But it felt different for a change of course compared to having the pitcher hitting in that spot, but also I felt like it set up nicely for the top of the lineup, felt pretty stacked at both ends. Of course not complaining about Berti in that spot. Overall a fun looking batting order. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

It’s good!

I don’t know why, but I really liked when Miguel Rojas was batting ninth. Maybe it was pretty unconventional having probably your best contact hitter of the season batting ninth. But it felt different for a change of course compared to having the pitcher hitting in that spot, but also I felt like it set up nicely for the top of the lineup, felt pretty stacked at both ends. Of course not complaining about Berti in that spot. Overall a fun looking batting order. 

We were spoiled for years with a black hole from the 7-8-9 hitters

25 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I like Jesus Sanchez. At least if nothing else he was able to get on base with some BBs. He will definitely get his shot at some point down the road.

I could totally see him as a .286/ 24 HR/ 89 RBI type of guy in a few years. 😂

• Like 1