Liebrandt to IL, Monte back

SonOfJack

20 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Funny thing is he was one of the finalists to take the job down here that eventually went to Severino. I remember wanting him to win it too.

Yeah, I wanted him to win too.  To be fair, they're not on site, so dependent on camera views to see who's there, but yeah, he should've known who was on the field - I thought it was Brinson too the first time, until he turned around and it said HARRISON on his back lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

The announcer from the YouTube broadcast, would read your post like:

“Brinson is coming AGAIN.”

😂

I missed most of the game with work to do. When I finally figured out the game was on Youtube, they were in the bottom of the 9th and I heard Scott Braun doing that. Please tell me Monte was a defensive replacement and Braun didn't call him Brinson the whole game?

2 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

I missed most of the game with work to do. When I finally figured out the game was on Youtube, they were in the bottom of the 9th and I heard Scott Braun doing that. Please tell me Monte was a defensive replacement and Braun didn't call him Brinson the whole game?

Yeah Monte came in late. 

• Like 1

Yea it was totally understandable, Monte replaced Brinson in right and let's be honest at a glance if you're not thinking it's a different person it's easy to make that mistake. One time that he did it I actually did a double take and had to question if I was the one making the mistake. Monte was like Brinson's stunt double there lol. And of course Braun doesn't watch this team daily like Paul and Todd do. It's just funnier because he did it more than once and you'd think someone would have alerted him to the mistake eventually.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.