Minor League deal for Leon

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Apparently Red Sox fans have a running joke for Sandy Leon that he's the only active Hall of Famer in baseball... they must not know about Mr. Hall of Fame himself Zac Gallen.

Oh, lol, I was so confused! You must be talking about the Hall of Gallen. I haven't seen it called by it's old name since June 20, 2019.

1 hour ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Oh, lol, I was so confused! You must be talking about the Hall of Gallen. I haven't seen it called by it's old name since June 20, 2019.

Lol you're funny.

It's the Gallen of Gallen. They replaced the Hall with a massive statue of Gallen so all "Hall of Fame" players plaques are there now.

So nice of Gallen to allow lowly "Hall of Famers" be in his Gallen.

• Like 1

(preface: this is a fine signing, Leon is a good catcher that pitchers like to throw to, and it's a minor league deal anyway)

Sandy Leon is a career .216 hitter and hasn't hit over .192 since 2017. If he enters the season as part of the major league roster and the National League still has the DH in 2021, I bet you that Don Mattingly puts Leon as the DH at least once. 

• Haha 1