What's your favorite type of Oreo?  Original? Double stuf? Something else?

And when you eat Oreos, do you just bite into them? Do you dunk them in milk? Do you open them up and lick the cream up? Something else?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Double stuf

Dunked in milk

Double stuf is best, original is good too. Any more stuff than double stuf is too much and is unacceptable, ruins the ratio of chocolate and creme, you still need to taste the chocolate so too much creme is not as good as it sounds when you first think of it.

I recently tried "The Most Stuf" which advertised the most creme ever and it was unbearable, killed the point of an Oreo in multiple ways. Tasted awful and u can't even eat more than 1 or 2 anyways. 

As for milk I say Oreos with milk to drink but NOT dunking it in.

And I will split them in half but not lick the creme, I'll eat the creme side normal and the chocolate side normal too. As u can tell the chocolate part of the oreo is very important to me. Too many people don't appreciate how great the chocolate cookie is, the creme gets too much love. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Yes, I don't prefer how it softens up the cookie, I like the crunch to stay intact. 

Fair enough. I like how it falls apart sometimes though cause after having all the cookies, you can drink up the cookies and cream cup of milk

7 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

You guys will all hate me for this, but I like trying different flavors of Oreos.

No I'm ok with this, though I've never had any of those flavors but I'd try them.

The one that blows my mind is this one...

screen-shot-2017-03-29-at-2-15-01-pm-1490811250.thumb.png.4e3ffe1686c3c273a95fe5f443f039cd.png

What crazy pothead thought of that? It's Oreo flavored Oreos!!!

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

No I'm ok with this, though I've never had any of those flavors but I'd try them.

The one that blows my mind is this one...

screen-shot-2017-03-29-at-2-15-01-pm-1490811250.thumb.png.4e3ffe1686c3c273a95fe5f443f039cd.png

What crazy pothead thought of that? It's Oreo flavored Oreos!!!

pie flavor GIF

• Haha 2
  • Banana 1
1 minute ago, Michael said:

What flavor is the pie flavored pie though?

Is there a generic pie flavor?

I think pie crust may be pie flavor. Actually that wouldn't be good then since the best part of a pie is what is in it.

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I think pie crust may be pie flavor. Actually that wouldn't be good then since the best part of a pie is what is in it.

But then what is in the generic pie?