April 6th Marlins vs Cardinals

You know, all these days we have been complaining about Dickerson, I have been thinking that the first game that Dickerson has a 4 for 4 game from the leadoff spot we will all be huge fans of his again and think that Donnie is a genius.

And such is the fickleness of us Marlins fans. 😂

1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

You know, all these days we have been complaining about Dickerson, I have been thinking that the first game that Dickerson has a 4 for 4 game from the leadoff spot we will all be huge fans of his again and think that Donnie is a genius.

Early season stuff, ya know.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

4-4 is this an exaggeration post or are you saying we are overreacting to Dickerson?  

• Haha 1

Is Jazz Chisholm officially going by Jazz Chisholm Jr this season, in the same way that Mike Stanton decided to go by Giancarlo Stanton. 

I don’t know why but Stanton is always Mike Stanton by default in my head. Maybe it’s because I watched more games during the seasons when he was Mike. 😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

Is Jazz Chisholm officially going by Jazz Chisholm Jr this season, in the same way that Mike Stanton decided to go by Giancarlo Stanton. 

Yes, he is

1 minute ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

4-4 is this an exaggeration post or are you saying we are overreacting to Dickerson?  

Both, I guess. 😂 But like the majority of my posts, it’s pretty tongue in cheek. 

3 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I don’t know why but Stanton is always Mike Stanton by default in my head. Maybe it’s because I watched more games during the seasons when he was Mike. 😂

How many seasons were you SirNotAFishFan then?

• Haha 1