What’s the secret

1 minute ago, Michael said:

For the whole team, good, finally.

I know that the label probably means something else, but to my untrained eye it looks like the delivery weighs over 19 million kilograms. Frozen arepas enough for the whole team the rest of the season! 😂

I see they're taking the ABB approach here - Anything BUT Blue.

They sure are against a damn blue game jersey aren't they?  Can't for the life of me figure out why.

Let's completely ignore our most unique color - a nice light ocean blue (or whatever fancy name they gave it) in order to have a jersey that is.......drumroll please................red.     When literally nearly half the league has red jerseys already.

Listen, it may end up being a cool jersey, and granted it's all speculation and connecting dots right now, but I just don't like the idea as it's shaping up so far.

Edited by rmc523
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Lets see what Nike does with our Jersey. I hope is not 🤮😬

70514074_59FIFTY_HAVKINDKRBK6_HAVKIN_OTC_F_89bcca40-f85b-4499-82f3-83eeec3b6ac6_500x.png

havana-sugar-kings-uniform.jpg

Just now, SirFishFan said:

Whatever color they pick, I just hope it doesn't have grey in it. I'm so tired of the Marlin's dull grey jerseys. Those jerseys are so dull they remind me of a Todd Hollandsworth story about anything.

It'll probably be like the ones I quoted above lol.

I get it that I’m not Cuban and I know Miami has a strong Cuban community to say the least but outside of that I can’t say I really understand why the focus is on the sugar kings which is based in Havana Cuba. Outside of the large population of Cubans, what does it have to do with the city?
If I missed something in the tweets let me know. My Adblock prevents me from setting them on this site and I got to individually click each one.

Can we seriously not just have a blue or red alternate with the main wordmark on the front?

3 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

I get it that I’m not Cuban and I know Miami has a strong Cuban community to say the least but outside of that I can’t say I really understand why the focus is on the sugar kings which is based in Havana Cuba. Outside of the large population of Cubans, what does it have to do with the city?
If I missed something in the tweets let me know. My Adblock prevents me from setting them on this site and I got to individually click each one.

Can we seriously not just have a blue or red alternate with the main wordmark on the front?

I agree with this.

I guess because the park is in Little Havana?