What’s the secret

9 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Christ I hate red fucking garish jerseys. Y'all enjoy. I'll save my money so I don't look like like an American flag

It looks more like a Cuban Flag to be honest. I love it but to each his own 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Ema2R

6 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

lol yeah but this one is a Cuban flag actually 

6 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

It looks more like a Cuban Flag to be honest. I love it but to each his own  🤷🏻‍♂️

Lol said the same thing, you must be half cuban too 🤣 I know you are

Edited by Ema2R
  • Like 1

I'd have done several things differently but people are loving how bright and colorful these are. If the team takes note and does this but keeps it more towards the Marlins brand and not just being about Cuban baseball then this should lead to a greatly improved uniform set down the line.

8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I'd have done several things differently but people are loving how bright and colorful these are. If the team takes note and does this but keeps it more towards the Marlins brand and not just being about Cuban baseball then this should lead to a greatly improved uniform set down the line.

I love the colors and style of our current set and hope they don’t go away from it overall but would like to see more color emphasized

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Wow! These are so much better than Bostons's! 😆

I love these!

image.thumb.png.463683bbd5cabbb1b7d927605d3ca509.png

Meh, they're alright, and a lot better than what I expected after that leak/hinting with the greens and reds, but I don't love them.  I won't be buying anything.  Nike's moneygrab won't work this time haha.

27 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Imagine that - people in a bright/colorful sunny city like Miami like bright/colorful jerseys instead of black?   Shocking lololol.

17 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

I love the colors and style of our current set and hope they don’t go away from it overall but would like to see more color emphasized

Totally agree.  Really all I want is a game blue jersey lol.

Edited by rmc523

26 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Imagine that - people in a bright/colorful sunny city like Miami like bright/colorful jerseys instead of black?   Shocking lololol.

I know people hate it but I've lived in Miami for over thirty years and there is a basis for the nightlife-black designs around here. I almost think it's insulting that everyone assumes everything and everyone in Miami is all brightly colored all the time. There's actually a lot of dark fashion around here that then has an energy and brightness on top of that both visually and in terms of atmosphere.

image.png.3573a0fed9dbcea3983866e46b3b8c94.png

This is basically as much Miami as tropical beaches and bright colors.

Just now, QbanCastillo said:

Upwards of $400 is laughably absurd but these jerseys are definitely fire.

Hat is fire too. 

Does anyone know if these are limited quantities? Or would it be fine if I hold off a few months and then buy (the replica, of course, not the rip-off priced-one)?

They'll be worn for a few years so no there's no reason these should be limited quantities.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, QbanCastillo said:

Upwards of $400 is laughably absurd but these jerseys are definitely fire.

Hat is fire too. 

Does anyone know if these are limited quantities? Or would it be fine if I hold off a few months and then buy (the replica, of course, not the rip-off priced-one)?

That's normal for an authentic jersey though. The blue one I got was about that much in 2019.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

That's normal for an authentic jersey though. The blue one I got was about that much in 2019.

I guess I've only seen them from like $200 to $300, at most. That's crazy high. Guess I'll never have an authentic one then! 😥

Are they made out of the rarest fibers known to man?

Strangely, the players in all the pics modeling them outdoors are wearing the replicas and not the authentics. The authentics have raglan sleeves with no pinstripes from the neck to the arm. The replicas are like a vest style, the pinstripes from the front and back connect at the shoulders while the sleeves have no pinstripes. Rojas in the pic where he is in front of a black background is wearing the authentic one. Compare on the shoulders:

Replica:

image.thumb.png.a56a570bfe037c9dc501818cd3e4a98e.png

Authentic:

image.png.44ed043ca5adcabdef8b0e248bbc8c5e.png