Tua.. (and general Dolphins updates now)

pollythewog

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Yeah, I fully expected to lose by a few touchdowns at least, and not even have a chance.

It's almost annoying that we were so close.  Those delay of game penalties at the end killed it.

Yeah, that was frustrating, especially after being down 17-0 and then eventually taking the lead at one point. Seemed like a Jags-Chargers repeat.

Unfortunately, couldn’t get the win at the end. But I don’t feel too bad. It just wasn’t the Dolphins year (Like every year it seems). I mean with Tua hurt, probably they weren’t going to get passed KC anyways. Skylar Thompson did have a couple of good moments, but definitely this is still Tua’s team, if he’s able to come back next season. Otherwise the Fins extremely long search for their Marino replacement will continue on. 

It was a fun roller coaster game though. Disappointed they didn’t win. But fun to see the Dolphins in the playoffs, which as I mentioned previously is about as rare as seeing the Marlins in the postseason. 😂

For the rest of the playoffs I’m rooting for the Jaguars. Another Florida team and a great underdog/comeback story. If they get eliminated from the playoffs, then I’ll stop caring and just wait and watch the Super Bowl like I do every year. 😂

36 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Yeah, that was frustrating, especially after being down 17-0 and then eventually taking the lead at one point. Seemed like a Jags-Chargers repeat.

Unfortunately, couldn’t get the win at the end. But I don’t feel too bad. It just wasn’t the Dolphins year (Like every year it seems). I mean with Tua hurt, probably they weren’t going to get passed KC anyways. Skylar Thompson did have a couple of good moments, but definitely this is still Tua’s team, if he’s able to come back next season. Otherwise the Fins extremely long search for their Marino replacement will continue on. 

It was a fun roller coaster game though. Disappointed they didn’t win. But fun to see the Dolphins in the playoffs, which as I mentioned previously is about as rare as seeing the Marlins in the postseason. 😂

For the rest of the playoffs I’m rooting for the Jaguars. Another Florida team and a great underdog/comeback story. If they get eliminated from the playoffs, then I’ll stop caring and just wait and watch the Super Bowl like I do every year. 😂

I'm glad it was at least a competitive game instead of getting blown out.

2 hours ago, Hook, Line, and Sinker said:

Fangio would be the best case scenario but I also like the Jets assistant defensive advisor and secondary coach. They had Sauce playing at a high level as a rookie. Anyone think Rex Ryan would ever get back into coaching?

Sauce is just a beast so I don't know if we can credit the Jets coach here. Dude didn't allow a single TD in college. Saw him against UCF a few times.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...