Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flashback Friday

Featured Replies

On that tweet it says "Every Friday home game", but @SilverBullet  said it would be on "select Friday home games".

 

Which is it?

 

Either way, I'm not going to any games this year, but still I have to know!

6 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

On that tweet it says "Every Friday home game", but @SilverBullet  said it would be on "select Friday home games".

 

Which is it?

 

Either way, I'm not going to any games this year, but still I have to know!

Every Friday home game is a flashback Friday with alumni appearances and giveaways. But they won’t wear throwbacks necessarily for every Friday home game since they said “select” though they should.

46 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

On that tweet it says "Every Friday home game", but @SilverBullet  said it would be on "select Friday home games".

 

Which is it?

 

Either way, I'm not going to any games this year, but still I have to know!

The wording in the original announcement at Fan Fest was "select" Friday home games, the tweet says "every", and the MLB.com article from De Nicola says "at least 5 Friday home games." So I dunno lol 

40 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Every Friday home game is a flashback Friday with alumni appearances and giveaways. But they won’t wear throwbacks necessarily for every Friday home game since they said “select” though they should.

This makes sense actually, considering the 3 wordings I've heard, this would fit all three. To me it sounds like they haven't finalized when they'd be worn. 

2 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

 

Seems odd to me that they couldn't get an actual teal hat and had to do some sad computer generated version.

17 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Seems odd to me that they couldn't get an actual teal hat and had to do some sad computer generated version.

They definitely could have gotten an actual one, which means what we got here was just a poorly made choice. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.