Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/25 at Braves - 7:20 PM

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

several of the players seem to perform better when we shit post about them. hmmmmm

 

Avi is not one of them though apparently

Avi responds better to compliments and encouraging words. Negativity throws off his vibe. Trust me I know, I'm like that too.

 

I was just at the supermarket less than an hour ago. Cashier didn't even bother to mutter one word or sound, just stood there silent while scanning groceries without even acknowledging me, and lovely southern redneck type people in line behind me gave me a dirty look for no reason at all. Probably just because I look more like an Avi Garcia than a Garrett Cooper. Sound like a stupid reason, but there be people out there still like that. Doesn't happen that often, but every once in a while. Pretty dumb. 😂

I know I shouldn't let petty things like that bother me, but I'm gonna spend the hour or so feeling bad about that grocery store trip.

That Jazz homer cheered me up though.

 

Anyways the point is that, I will start sending positive vibes to Avi, and hope it will raise his BA 10 points to like .231 or something. 😂

The ball nearly hits you, let’s swing at it!

Edited by rmc523

1 minute ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

hoeing is an excellent aaa pitcher,  clealry not next level.  we don't learn.

He throws too many sinkers which seems quite mediocre. He should try 70% sliders 

Ugh.. well, I think its getting a little bit easier on my decision whether to sign up next month or not for MLB.tv

Just now, pollythewog said:

This team is gonna lose 95 games

That’s extreme.

we’re clearly not good enough to match the good teams, but we’re better than the bad ones.

Just now, SirFishFan said:

Ugh.. well, I think its getting a little bit easier on my decision whether to sign up next month or not for MLB.tv

Actually. You should get it. We're going to get the Braves again next week and then probably not for a bit. Maybe.

Just now, Michael said:

Actually. You should get it. We're going to get the Braves again next week and then probably not for a bit. Maybe.

Hahahaha I know. It's just I think to myself if I want to pay extra for a lot of disappointment, but then again as Marlins fan for many years, that's sort of how it goes. 😂

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.