4/25 at Braves - 7:20 PM

Admin

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Geff is still extremely salty about being let go. Sheesh. What happened to professionalism?

I didn't even know he was let go. But it's been a while since I heard Marlins games on the radio. I'll have to read up on when that happened.

2 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I didn't even know he was let go. But it's been a while since I heard Marlins games on the radio. I'll have to read up on when that happened.

After last season and he's been bitching about the team since. If he was good enough at his job, he'd find another gig and let it go. But if he keeps doing this, he won't get another one.

Keep in mind that Arraez has been out these past two games. Doesn't mean they would have  won if he was playing, but feels like a different energy when he's in there. Kind of sad that the Marlins have basically one player carrying the whole offense on his back.

Edited by SirFishFan

2 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Keep in mind that Arraez has been out these past two games. Doesn't mean they would have  won if he was playing, but feels like a different energy when he's in there. Kind of sad that the Marlins have basically one player carrying the whole offense on his back.

The last time it hasn't felt that way was ... probably 2016 or 2017, honestly. But before then, it was basically however Stanton went is how the offense went. We can't seem to break that for whatever reason.

Just now, Michael said:

The last time it hasn't felt that way was ... probably 2016 or 2017, honestly. But before then, it was basically however Stanton went is how the offense went. We can't seem to break that for whatever reason.

Yeah, was about to say that this is reminding me of 2021 when it was Marte who was the guy carrying the team then after he was traded Marlins seemed so lost. 😂 Like right now, Arraez is out for a few games and this is just like sad. Of course it's against the Braves who have one of the best starting rotations in all of MLB. But still, would be nice to have two or three guys there to carry offense.

1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

Yeah, was about to say that this is reminding me of 2021 when it was Marte who was the guy carrying the team then after he was traded Marlins seemed so lost. 😂 Like right now, Arraez is out for a few games and this is just like sad. Of course it's against the Braves who have one of the best starting rotations in all of MLB. But still, would be nice to have two or three guys there to carry offense.

Yes it would.

Hahaha Braves announcers having a nice discussion about how the Marlins released Lee before the 2021 season and how the Braves swooped him up. Literally said "Marlins loss is the Braves gain."

Somehow I have a feeling that if the Marlins had kept Lee he would be one of those 7.54 ERA type pitchers.

• Sad 1