Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/27 at Atlanta, 12:20 PM

Featured Replies

This is the losing streak implosion everyone was waiting for. See you all next season

  • Author
Just now, Entendu said:

This is the losing streak implosion everyone was waiting for. See you all next season

Take care!

  • Author
Just now, Entendu said:

You think I'm playing, son?

I legitimately would like you to take care and be happy and healthy, bud.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yay no shutout!

Why let Fortes hit there? Why Garcia over Soler as the PH?

Just now, Rydawg said:

Why let Fortes hit there? Why Garcia over Soler as the PH?

Soler is already in the line up lol

Just now, Rydawg said:

Why let Fortes hit there? Why Garcia over Soler as the PH?

Nevermore, I'm an idiot! LoL

They’re gonna do it to us.  If Acuna hadn’t cut the ball off its tie game.  I can’t believe I’m doing this to myself 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.