April 9, 20251 yr Clayton McColugh made some questionable decisions in the last 2 games. I was pissed while driving home yesterday that he brought in Calvin Faucher in a tie game to face the same top of the order that burned him last Wednesday. It was completely predictable that he would give up multiple runs. And then why is he walking the bases loaded with 1 out to get to Alonso, and then pulls the infield in instead of going double play depth?
April 9, 20251 yr And Bride is 1 for his last 21 at bats with a .200 OBP in his last 7 games (not like the previous games were any better). And yet he bats 3rd? Edited April 9, 20251 yr by FishFan95
April 9, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, FishFan95 said:And Bride is 1 for his last 21 at bats with a .200 OBP in his last 7 games (not like the previous games were any better). And yet he bats 3rd?Marlins Baseball TM
April 9, 20251 yr Author 1 minute ago, pollythewog said:X hitting over .300 again. 👑Gameday (I can't watch the game) is showing .295?
April 9, 20251 yr Just now, mrchainsaw said:Gameday (I can't watch the game) is showing .295?I was rounding up 😝
April 9, 20251 yr Author 3 minutes ago, pollythewog said:I was rounding up 😝Good call. In that case, Conine and Fortes are also over .300! and Bride is at a cool .100 😎
April 9, 20251 yr 13 minutes ago, DTrain said:6 base runners in 3 innings and no runsEntire series prob 50 base runners
April 9, 20251 yr Only saw rhe last 2 innings but it's a very good win. My god is this Marlins OF defense spectacular or what? Conine, Hill, and now Myers have all one up'd each other. Stowers also made a nice play.Matt Mervis has been such a pleasant surprise, also. I hope they stop the platoon BS. I think he even hit a HR off of a lefty last week if I'm not mistaken. Don't need Bride or Wagaman taking any AB's away from him. Edited April 9, 20251 yr by Rydawg
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.