July 9, 20251 yr Undefeated game thread streak on the line as well as a chance to return to frrrdom from the tyranny of @Admin and @AdminLady
July 9, 20251 yr 45 minutes ago, Admin said:Fun fact - Did you know that Michael Keaton's birth name is actually Michael Douglas, but given the Hollywood rules he had to adjust his name for naming credits (an example is Michael B. Jordan to avoid confusion), so he just picked a name out of the phone book or something like that for his last name.
July 9, 20251 yr 26 minutes ago, rmc523 said:Fun fact - Did you know that Michael Keaton's birth name is actually Michael Douglas, but given the Hollywood rules he had to adjust his name for naming credits (an example is Michael B. Jordan to avoid confusion), so he just picked a name out of the phone book or something like that for his last name.
July 9, 20251 yr Author 45 minutes ago, rmc523 said:Fun fact - Did you know that Michael Keaton's birth name is actually Michael Douglas, but given the Hollywood rules he had to adjust his name for naming credits (an example is Michael B. Jordan to avoid confusion), so he just picked a name out of the phone book or something like that for his last name.Under my new administration you will be given a board to post these fun facts.
July 9, 20251 yr 10 minutes ago, pollythewog said:Under my new administration you will be given a board to post these fun facts.I say name it Fun Facts
July 9, 20251 yr 30 minutes ago, pollythewog said:Under my new administration you will be given a board to post these fun facts.I dunno....you promised me front page notoriety last time that never happened, why should I believe campaign promises this time?
July 9, 20251 yr 21 minutes ago, Admin said:I say name it Fun FactsWhere's the fun in that? Why not name it something unexpected.....like......Boring Facts. Then when there is a fun fact, it'll be more exciting.
July 9, 20251 yr A fun fact would be Lake Bachar was a division 3 national champion kicker/punter in football.A boring fact would be Lake Bachar is actually Adam Driver cosplaying as a reliever.
July 9, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, rmc523 said:Where's the fun in that? Why not name it something unexpected.....like......Boring Facts. Then when there is a fun fact, it'll be more exciting.I am not good at marketing, just ask @Das Texan
July 9, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Admin said:I am not good at marketing, just ask @Das TexanSpeaking of which, where is that guy?
July 9, 20251 yr Author 14 minutes ago, rmc523 said:I dunno....you promised me front page notoriety last time that never happened, why should I believe campaign promises this time?I cancelled my Thursday plans so I can fully dedicate myself to the improvement and betterment of this blog
July 9, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, pollythewog said:Another term for a commie 😝As an uncultured swine, I did not know this.
July 9, 20251 yr Author That pitch to benson was absolutely terrible and he’s lucky that wasn’t a 3 run dong
July 9, 20251 yr 14 minutes ago, pollythewog said:They need send Sandy to AAA. His velo is terrible and has no commandThat's been his biggest problem since he came back. No command at all. He can't miss bats. I'm going to disagree on the velocity, though. He was hitting 97 in the 1st inning. It's not 100, but that's plenty fast. Some of his issues could also be mental. I agree that they should send him to AAA to figure things out. Let's see what Mazur can with a few starts.
July 9, 20251 yr Author 4 minutes ago, Rydawg said:That's been his biggest problem since he came back. No command at all. He can't miss bats.I'm going to disagree on the velocity, though. He was hitting 97 in the 1st inning. It's not 100, but that's plenty fast.Some of his issues could also be mental. I agree that they should send him to AAA to figure things out. Let's see what Mazur can with a few starts.He’s either not even close to the zone or right down the middle. The analytics nerds say he’s been extremely unlucky and should turn it around but…he’s barely at 96mph this inning with the fastball
July 10, 20251 yr In an hour or so the Marlins will be more games under .500 when Sandy pitches than all other starters combined.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.