7 hours ago7 hr Mish said they expect to make significant FA moves this off season. What are some good targets?
5 hours ago5 hr Author 14 minutes ago, TaiwanMarlins said:Shota ImanagaToo old for Bendix and too $ but i agree
4 hours ago4 hr 1 hour ago, pollythewog said:Too old for Bendix and too $ but i agreeI am convinced that a new CBA won't happen without a salary floor and ceiling; the remaining question is simply how they will allocate those funds.
4 hours ago4 hr 1 hour ago, pollythewog said:Will they pick up Sandy’s option 🤔I don't think they have any option other than to exercise Sandy's option.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, pollythewog said:Mish said they expect to make significant FA moves this off season. What are some good targets?Go through a rolodex of guys that were good 5+ years ago, but still barely hanging on before they implode, pick a few, and that's who we'll sign for our "significant" FA push....
1 hour ago1 hr I hate to be cynical, but we've heard this report that they'll be adding "significant" FA moves the last few years (certainly last year) and then they didn't really do anything.I'll firmly remain in the 'believe it when I see it' camp.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.