Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MikeLowell

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikeLowell

  1. I'm in, but I don't have a picture since I don't own a camera. The Myspace Group.
  2. Yeah I took Chase Utley 6th overall. I wanted either him or Johan Santana in the first round. Johan went really early though. I drafted Chase Utley in the 1st round(6th overall) I drafted David Wright in the 2nd round(15th overall) I drafted Joe Mauer in the 3rd round(26th overall) I drafted Johnny Damon in the 4th round(35th overall) I drafted B.J. Ryan in the 5th round(46th overall)
  3. I cried a little bit.
  4. Hoping that I rebounded from my Yahoo! draft. I had the 6th pick overall. 10 team league, 22 rounds. Please Rate. C: Joe Mauer 1B: Prince Fielder 2B: Chase Utley SS: Bill Hall 3B: David Wright OF: Johnny Damon OF: Rocco Baldelli OF: Tori Hnter Utility: Carlos Guillen SP: Brandon Webb SP: Justin Verlander SP: Derek Lowe SP: Scott Olsen RP: B.J. Ryan RP: Jason Isringhausen RP: Bob Wickman Bench: C: A.J Pierzynski 1B: Lyle Overbay 2B: Freddy Sanchez 3B: Edwin Encarnacion OF: Chris Duncan SP: Mark Buehrle
  5. The Dolphins will be back on top soon enough.
  6. Our defense is going to be sick. Just when I thought they weren't gonna sign anyone big this offseason.
  7. Did the Marlins and Dolphins trade owners when nobody was looking?
  8. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    The Patriots have reportedly reached agreement on a contract with former Dolphins running back Sammy Morris. The Pats, active as ever, have in Morris a versatile vet who'll keep some pressure off Laurence Maroney but not necessarily take goal-line carries. Morris averaged a sound 4.3 yards-per-carry after coming off suspension last season and caught 21 passes. Terms of the deal aren't yet known. The Patriots are expected to "court" restricted free agent Wes Welker. Welker, who caught 67 passes in 2006, could take a load off Laurence Maroney in the return game and provide New England with a nice speed-possession target in the slot. He'll cost a second-round pick if signed. http://rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_new...amp;majteam=MIA I hate the Patriots.
  9. MikeLowell replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I want to know what the Dolphins are thinking? The only player I have heard them talking to about signing is WR Kelley Washington from Cincy and now rumor has it that they are putting Randy McMichael on the block for a third round pick. Rebuild mode?
  10. Well this was just practice for me so I'm not too worried. I'm finally getting alot of my notes together. Any thoughts on my Starting Pitchers?
  11. Dow finished down 416 Nasdaq down 96 and S&P down 50.
  12. Decided to practice for my pay league so I did a Yahoo draft. Can you guys rate please? C: Victor Martinez 1B: Jason Giambi 2B: Luis Castillo SS: Orlando Cabrera 3B: Miguel Cabrera OF: Carl Crawford OF: Vernon Wells OF: Gary Matthews Jr UTIL: Lyle Overbay SP: Curt Schilling SP: Scott Kazmir RP: Chad Cordero RP: Francisco Cordero P: Dontrelle Willis P: Barry Zito P: Taylor Tankersley Bench: C: A.J. Pierzynski 3B: Mike Lowell OF: Brad Wilkerson OF: Milton Bradley SP: Kenny Rogers
  13. MikeLowell replied to Lefty's topic in Sports
    I just saw it on espnews. Really wierd seeing Wade in that much pain and crying. I'm just use to him heading to the locker room for a little bit and coming back in the game. Hopefully it's not season ending and if it is then hopefully Shaq and crew can pick up the slack.
  14. It should have been Howard and Green.
  15. I'm more excited about Barkley vs Bavetta.
  16. UNM beat Texas Tech 15-13 in the season opener earlier this week. We play a three game set @ Arizona this weekend. We have got three guys in our infield that are studs, Daniel Stovall(1B), Jordan Pacheco(2B), and Ian Hollick(3B). All were named preseason All-Americans by the MWC. Our pitching staff looks weak again but as long as they can keep us in the game I think we will be fine due to our very powerful offense.
  17. Sat, Sept.1 vs Marshall(5-7) Sat, Sept. 8 at Oklahoma(11-3) Sat, Sept. 15 vs Florida International(0-12) Thur, Sept. 20 vs Texas A&M(9-4) Sat, Sept. 29 vs Duke(0-12) Sat, Oct. 6 at North Carolina(3-9) Sat, Oct 13 vs Georgia Tech(9-5) Sat, Oct. 20 at Florida State(7-6) Sat, Oct. 27 OFF WEEK Sat, Nov. 3 vs North Carolina State(3-9) Sat, Nov. 10 vs Virginia(5-7) Sat, Nov. 17 at Virginia Tech(10-3) Sat, Nov. 24 at Boston College(10-3) http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/sports/m-f.../012407aaa.html
  18. I live in New Mexico and wouldn't vote for him. I can't stand him. He thinks he is above the law. He has one of the biggest egos I have ever seen and in my opinion he has done a horrible job here. Because of him we are in such a huge debt as a state. His followers say he has done so much to improve the state but to tell you the truth, he really hasen't done that much. We are one of the worst states for poverty, DWI continues to be a huge problem(Don't even bother driving on the roads past 8 PM on the weekends over here). The murder rate has been extremely high, I believe we have been ranked in the top 5 for atleast the last couple years. Not to mention the amount of drugs and gangs we have got in this state, not just in Albuquerque, but in the small, hicky towns. If he does run for President, I don't care who is running against him, I'm voting for the other candidate.
  19. Wow, I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike anyone more than "God Warrior", but that black dude from last week was just over the top. What a nut.
  20. Ohio State wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. will skip his senior year and take his talents to the NFL. "I am excited to announce that I am making myself eligible for the National Football League draft," Ginn said in a statement. "I thank Coach Tressel and all those involved within The Ohio State University football program for creating such a terrific environment for me to succeed both athletically and academically." Ginn was part of a Buckeye team that went 12-1 in 2006 but lost 41-14 in the BCS championship game to Florida. Ginn returned the opening kickoff 93 yards for a touchdown but injured his foot on the play and did not return to the game. Ginn caught 59 passes for 781 yards and nine TDs in 2006 http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2731753
  21. What a game by Deuce.
  22. Good field position for the Saints on their second drive. Hopefully they will be able to take advantage of it.
  23. OMG at that hit on Reggie Bush.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.