Everything posted by Gorick
-
San Fran Giants @ Florida Marlins--6:05pm
I'm going today as well :marlins
-
Dan Uggla = Brett Boone
We can only hope that Dan Uggla will one day have the glorious pornstache a la Jeff Kent. If we ever get Stokes up here, we'll have all the goofy facial hair we'll need. Not while Girardi has a say in it :plain
-
Super Drunk Loses License AND Gets Fined.
Wow. Must have been one experienced drinker, to be able to hold that kind of alcohol and not die
-
Gammons on the Fish
Willis is expendable, and can get us the most of any in a trade, especially in a time of high demand, ala trade deadline. I pretty much agree, I really like Willis and I think his leadership on the club right now is invaluable, but the amount of uber prospects he could command is starting to sway me on my stance of Dontrelle being untouchable. For example, We could go after Billingsley and Russell Martin from the Dodgers, the outfield prospects of the diamondbacks.. :o
-
Gammons on the Fish
The D-Backs, Dodgers and Angels are the organizations with the best prospects. Billingsley? :shifty Say, in theory, Dontrelle was to be traded to one of these three teams. What kind of prospects would we be getting in return?
- Quick Test
- Marlins SportsPickle.com
-
Catholic School Girls
oo i'm going to a catholic school next year-st. thomas aquinas I have a couple friends that go there :hat
-
The Perfect Plan
I like it. :thumbup
-
An Alligator visits The Gap
rofl, i liked the first one :sleazy and the second one was good too :dancehead
- I found this public service ad
-
Funny Soccar commercial
:lol haha, good one. :thumbup
- Chimps
-
Mexican Holiday
:plain That pun made me groan in my seat
-
why did the 14 year old mexican girl get pregnant?
What do you call a baby Mexican a paragraph :lol
-
Abercrombie Passes the Mendoza Line!
It would be wonderful if Reggie could step up and fill our hole in CF..but I still think eventually we are going to have to go for outside help. Hopefully not though, and Reggie can catch on fire eventually. And is Reed still up in the majors? If so... :plain
-
Great game.................NOT!
Sun Sports Knew You Guys Enjoyed The Game, So They Are Re-airing It.
-
The Miami conundrum: Is it time for Fish to cut bait?
Never mind that the Marlins, as currently constituted, are closer to a group of finger paintings. :lol
-
Whats your Marlins theme Song?
Like A Virgin :plain
- Never Satisfied
-
State of the Union Remix
State of the Union Remix Sorry if it's been posted before. The editing on this clip is almost perfect, and i love his message to the people of iraq.. :lol
- I Know It's Early But...
- Fishing Clergy
-
Why I fired my secretary...
:lol :lol
-
Accidental Accident Reports
:lol :lol I had tears forming while reading some of these :lol