Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PositiveHype

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PositiveHype

  1. Needless to say, Jack has worn out his welcome as manager here. I say we get Davey Johnson. 958168[/snapback] I hear the name Davey Johnson, but you guys may be very disappointed with him. First, he would very likely keep Bill Robinson around because they have ties back to NY with the Mets. Second, if you think that the offense lack aggression now, it would be more or less the same with Davey. He is a wait for the 3 run homer advocate to the point that he has openly preached it since his days as a player under Earl Weaver. Not that there is anything wrong with it; it just doesn't work in Dolphins Stadium. Besides, wouldn't you all prefer a younger manager at this point?
  2. Are you guys sure that you want to criticize Jack? My tagalongs will see it soon and start their attack on your credibility. Remember, on those video games that my tagalongs play, Jack has alot of value because of his happening to hold the title of manager when Ozzie Guillen guided this team to the WS Championship in 2003 as he may with the White Sox this year. Wow, I wonder if some of the people in here that defend Jack happen to be Cowboy fans. I bet that they were defending Barry Switzer because he won a Super Bowl and held the title of Head Coach for them. Any way, let the Jack supporters start criticizing Admin Beinfest because it's safe to say that he'll be replacing Jack once the season is over. I guess that Admin Beinfest is an idiot too. He's not happy with Jack. I guess those highschoolers that side with you Jack supporters know more than him too. I guess that I should let them coach my team since they know more than me. And I thought that they were actually learning something when myself and my staff help them out of slumps, defensive bad streaks, and tough outings on the mound. I wshould have known that they would have figured it out on their own since they know more than myself and even Admin Beinfest because some of the kids their age get on here and support Jack when everyone knows that Mr. Beinfest will be going in another direction after this season. Hey Mr. Beinfest, the key is hire a few MVP Baseball playing highschoolers and let them run the team. You see Mr. Beinfest, you're wrong, the Marlins players that have had issues, the sports reporters, and all of us experienced baseball people that have disected Jack's blunders this season are wrong. The highschoolers are right because "Jack won the World Series 2 years ago." That's the correct logic that Dallas should have used with Barry Switzer. They never should have fired him a couple of seasons after he lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl title. You see, Jimmy Johnson nor his coaches had anything to the with that Super Bowl title anymore than Ozzie Guillen had to do with the Marlins 2003 title. It's just a coincidence that Ozzie Guillen happened to be put in as the manager of a team that may win the championship this year while having the same style of play and effort that the 2003 Marlins had. Mr. Beinfest, let's not make the same mistake that Dallas made. Let's keep Jack McKeon the same way that the Dallas Cowboys should have kept Barry Switzer. Don't you know that Jack in baseball, just like Switzer with football, is a genius at his sport just like Phil Jackson is in his. All 3 don't depend on their coaches or the talent on their teams. Please Mr. Beinfest, if you can't run the team, just let the highschoolers do it or at least get your own copy of MVP Baseball or join a fantasy league too. That's the only way that you will get true knowledge of the game. :notworthy :thumbup
  3. Are you guys sure that you want to criticize Jack? My tagalongs will see it soon and start their attack on your credibility. Remember, on those video games that my tagalongs play, Jack has alot of value because of his happening to hold the title of manager when Ozzie Guillen guided this team to the WS Championship in 2003 as he may with the White Sox this year. Wow, I wonder if some of the people in here that defend Jack happen to be Cowboy fans. I bet that they were defending Barry Switzer because he won a Super Bowl and held the title of Head Coach for them. Any way, let the Jack supporters start criticizing Admin Beinfest because it's safe to say that he'll be replacing Jack once the season is over. I guess that Admin Beinfest is an idiot too. He's not happy with Jack. I guess those highschoolers that side with you Jack supporters know more than him too. I guess that I should let them coach my team since they know more than me. And I thought that they were actually learning something when myself and my staff help them out of slumps, defensive bad streaks, and tough outings on the mound. I wshould have known that they would have figured it out on their own since they know more than myself and even Admin Beinfest because some of the kids their age get on here and support Jack when everyone knows that Mr. Beinfest will be going in another direction after this season. Hey Mr. Beinfest, the key is hire a few MVP Baseball playing highschoolers and let them run the team. You see Mr. Beinfest, you're wrong, the Marlins players that have had issues, the sports reporters, and all of us experienced baseball people that have disected Jack's blunders this season are wrong. The highschoolers are right because "Jack won the World Series 2 years ago." That's the correct logic that Dallas should have used with Barry Switzer. They never should have fired him a couple of seasons after he lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl title. You see, Jimmy Johnson nor his coaches had anything to the with that Super Bowl title anymore than Ozzie Guillen had to do with the Marlins 2003 title. It's just a coincidence that Ozzie Guillen happened to be put in as the manager of a team that may win the championship this year while having the same style of play and effort that the 2003 Marlins had. Mr. Beinfest, let's not make the same mistake that Dallas made. Let's keep Jack McKeon the same way that the Dallas Cowboys should have kept Barry Switzer. Don't you know that Jack in baseball, just like Switzer with football, is a genius at his sport just like Phil Jackson is in his. All 3 don't depend on their coaches or the talent on their teams. Please Mr. Beinfest, if you can't run the team, just let the highschoolers do it or at least get your own copy of MVP Baseball or join a fantasy league too. That's the only way that you will get true knowledge of the game. :notworthy :thumbup
  4. Wow, I notice that the Cult of Jack Supporters are in full power. What's funny is that there is an admitted 14 year old saying what all of you Jack supporters say. I have ballplayers older than him and probably alot of you and I'll say this, in my years of coaching, I have rarely seen a high schooler truly know the game. Yes, they can play and know what they are instructed to do, but they don't have that seasoned knowledge. Now I understand alot of you. I still don't understand the MVP Baseball playing or fantasy league "geniuses" yet. As for my piece; it is absurd for anyone to criticize any pitching move from last night's game. The hitting lost this like it has throughout the entire season. What number game is this in which the Marlins scored less than 3 runs. I remember they were around a 35% of their games clip, which is a joke. I can't this one on coaching too much because their weren't enough players on base to criticize lack of aggression or lack of "small ball" or anything. Although we did get a man thrown out at home if you want to jump on that. If this had been the usual Marlins score 2 runs on 10 hits with an additional 4 walks and loaded the bases twice, I'd have plenty to say, but can't for this game. Overall, I give Jack the pass on last night's game. However, does it make a difference, we know that he and many others will be gone next year. As far as hope, let's hope that the Marlins can win at least 8 of the remaining games because if the Astros go 5 and 6 and the Phillies go 6 and 5, that's what it will take to force a tie.
  5. Back to Jones; He can be a setup guy to a legit, younger closer.
  6. I don't recall stating to get rid of Todd Jones in my post. Also, I said that Enc was OK and stated "...but can we really keep him?" That was in reference to monetary values. Do I need to spell it out everytime when everyone that is a Marlins' fan knows that he may leave becuase of money? Can those of you critics READ AND COMPREHEND the post before you jump down my throat, putting words in my mouth that are not there. Whew, now I know why so many kids struggle with FCAT Reading. If their parents can't read, how can they practice during home learning? As for the Wiley thing, I partially agree about he free pass thing. I think Willis', Beckett's, and Jones' performances warrant a free pass, but I would keep a close eye with new faces next year. If they falter again, then let him go next year. Just my thought.
  7. See, what I said about those Southridge Alumni. I put up that post before, but I guess that I posted it in the wrong area because it was closed out. Also, I guess I offended people who have some sort of connection with the Kendall area high school teams. However, I did compliment Killian. Sorry if I offended anyone; I was just saying what other programs have been saying for many years about the politics at those other schools in relation to their lack of success, in particular when they come out as the best of their area only to become sacrificial lambs for teams from other areas. But, forget that and I should have been more politically correct. Anyway, I hope that the fish use the money that they can save by letting Alex go on something else. I prefer to let Andino and Wilson battle it out for the position next year. However, I would like to sign a budget friendly veteran SS as insurance should they both fail in their efforts.
  8. Is it me or does there seem to be too many references to 2003 and not enough about what has to be done this year? 2003 is over. Can these guys stop thinking about 2003 hen they should be thinking about THIS YEAR. Enjoy looking at the ring in the offseason; not during the regular season.
  9. Yes, I know that this may be a few games too early to look at, but I figured that an eye needs to be opening towards this subject. Also, for all we know, if we all get that storm in the Atlantic, we may not be able to discuss this for a week or two because of power outages. What do you all think the Marlins should do for the 2006 season? I say bye to the following guys: 1)Burnett (Is he serious about taking the FA tour after this season?) 2)Lowell (Are there any takers? I heard a rumor about a straight deal for M. Bradley because the Dodgers wish to unload him for any warm body and a bag of peanuts?) 3)A. Gonzalez (Should we pay the big $$$ for a guy who's defense can be replaced with another cheaper, light hitter?) 4)Just about everyone in the Bullpen except for Jones. 5)Valdez or Moeller (Can't have both; only need 1 number 5 starter; If S. Olsen is ready, we don't need either) 6)Encarnacion (OK player, but can we really keep him?) 7) Jack McKeon and the rest of the coaching staff other than Wiley I'd look for the following: 1)A right handed OF with a little bit of pop (20-25 HRs),a little bit of decent speed, and strong defense. 2)A closer (T. Jones is nice but...) 3)a bullpen (make sure that we have at least to lefties in there; also stop wasting time on guys who aren't ready for MLB) 4)A cost efficient veteran SS as insurance should one of the Marlins' young SS not be ready. 5)and just as important as a closer, we need a quality starter to replace AJ and we have to make sure that he is a true #2 or 3 starter, not just another warm body. 6)a younger manager that can be here for many years. Also one that uses a philosophy that actually works in Dolphins Stadium (where they win Marlins championships). This is just an observation on my part without looking at what is available. Can anyone put some names to possible replacements to fill the voids that the fish have.
  10. It's not time to put in Willingham. We've got Conine and Enc in the OF and Miggy at 3B. If the Marlins fall out of the race, then by all means put Willingham in the lineup for the rest of the season at that point to build up his value for a trade with an AL team to improve our team.
  11. Definitely the best post of the year. However, what the hell does "determinidation" or whatever you said mean? As for the "Marlins Stadium" thing; I kind of like how some of the guys on WQAM say it. "Dolphins Stadium, where the WIN MARLINS' CHAMPIONSHIPS." I find it hilarious considering what H. Wayne Huizenga did. Hell, let's mail our banners to John Henry just to remind him that we won 1 year earlier than he did for a fraction of the money that he said that he couldn't afford and let Aaron Boone deliver it. Also, send a copy to the Cleveland Indians using a Homestead return address and a custom Edgar Renteria stamp. Let's go fish!!!
  12. Since this is the logical thread, I'll be logical even though some of my tagalongs (the Godfather & Dogfish) don't think that I am. Well, I personally will add that there are 13 games left and we're not out of it. Today was just a disaster. I hate it just as bad as anyone, but I won't give up even though there is no doubt that it was a huge loss. As for the defense and the infield point; I won't attest every blunder to the field, but I will say that this is why someone needs to step up with a nice check that doesn't come from tax money intended for the school system. The Marlins need their own stadium and their owner or a friend/associate/investor of his needs to write that check. We're not the billionaires; they are. Back to the on the field stuff: What can be said? "It ain't over 'til it's over" and we still have a few games before we realistically fall into that category. Yes, many of us are tired of seeing the same crap over and over and over again, but don't give up. Go Marlins!!! :thumbup I really wish that the cult of Jack supporters would stay unseen on days like this. You don't see Jack bashers maming too many comments on days when the fish look great. It's just insane to make statements on days when something in that day's game can make you look wrong.
  13. Can someone explain to me what the hell was Jack (off) McKeon thinking when he brought in Messenger? I partially understand Villone, but Messenger? How many times does this guy have to screw a game up before Jack (off) realizes that the guy isn't ready to be out there in the middle of a playoff hunt? At this point, you have to live and die with your veterans unless a rookie PROVES that he can be out there. :banghead
  14. Well, I wonder where all the Mets fans from the CBS Sportsline Rumor MilL have gone. I guess it's hard to make your presence known when you see that you were wrong about your team and everyone else was right. Also, it's kind of hard when you're now rooting for the teams that are guaranteed playoff spots. See you next year losers. A special congratualtions goes out to Kaz Matsui, Kris Benson, Braden Looper, Victor Zambrano, Tom Glavine, and Mike Piazza for proving the rest of the nation right and making people like MetsvAngels, MetsJets (or whatever his name was), the other morons like them, Mike Lupica and his NY favoring reporting moronic brethren, and also the famous Shea Stadium Rats for looking really stupid this year.
  15. wtf are you talking abou 943153[/snapback] If you know high school ball in South Florida, this should be clear to you.
  16. I have to give props to Southridge Sr. High for training baseball players right. Not to mention the Perrine Khoury League. How many MLB players come from that school? Not to mention college players. Right now, off the top of my head you have Orlando Palmeiro, Shannon Stewart, and Robbie Andino of the fish. Other than them, the only other South Dade school with that same success is Killian. Here's to "Da Ridge." :notworthy When you compare them with the Kendall area programs, it's a joke. Just a note to my colleagues in those Kendall high schools. Politics don't work. Do what Southridge and Killian do and select the best players, not the kids of friends and sponsors. Then teach them the game. That's the only way to win. Go Spartans and Cougars!!! Well at least until you face me.
  17. And the Tortoise (Marlins) takes the lead!!! :thumbup :shifty :notworthy
  18. Wow, if we win it all, we may have Jack (off) McKeon for another couple of seasons. Well, no matter what happens this year, it's a win-win situation. Either we will celebrate another championship in Downtown or we'll finally be relieved of the burden of what seems to be at times some confused manageing/coaching decisons. :thumbup 941167[/snapback] A win-win situation ? Uh ... you sir are an idiot. Not making the playoffs because we lose this series IS not a winning situation because we lose Jack " I won a world series as manager of the Florida Marlins just 2 short years ago" Mckeon. 941179[/snapback] It's amazing how people can just refer to other people as "idiots" for stating opinions that differ from their's without even knowing the person's credentials. I guess that you must have alot more credentials than I do when it comes to baseball since you consider me an idiot. Forget the fact that I have been involved with the game for nearly 30 years as a player and a coach. Forget the fact that I am currently coaching and am in the high school system winning most of the years that I have been coaching. Also, ignore the fact that as a player and coach, I have championship rings at both the college and high school level, both as a coach and player. So I'm a total moron. You're right in calling me an idiot for stating my opinion. I'm sure that YOUR CREDENTIALS are far above mine and qualify you to make such a reference to me. I'm sure that you're not one of those guys that never played and thinks that he's a genius because he plays fantasy league or MVP baseball. I certainly can tell that your playing days didn't involve you being refered to as the "automatic out" in your team's lineup and that you were highly touted as a player and have fond memories of being a star at college and having been drafted by a MLB team. Again, you're right; I'm an idiot and you're the genius. I hope that when the season starts for us again that my team doesn't have to face yours because I'm sure that you're going to eliminate my team's chances at winning another state title. Also, amazing is the blind cult following of Jack McKeon. Next you'll be telling me that G.W. Bush's friends aren't benefitting from the rising prices of petroleum and that his efforts with the Louisiana's disaster proves that Kanye West was incorrect in stating that "Bush doesn't like Black people." If Jack gets fired I can almost see alot of you jumping into Biscayne Bay. Come to think of it, some of you thought that Jeff Torborg wasn't a bad manager either. :banghead 941200[/snapback] What's your fax number ? I'll send my resume right over ! :plain Yes you are a moron if you think not making the playoffs this year is a GOOD thing because the guy that WON THE FREAKIN' WORLD SERIES 2 years ago would get fired. 941512[/snapback] Why send me a resume? Don't beg me for a job. I'm sure that with your genius and credentials that you'll be able to get another high school to hire you as their baseball coach. Then you'll see how much genius you have or lack. Obviously the fact that you stick to one thing as your argument indicates that you lack deep baseball knowledge. Hell, you're probably a bandwagoner since all you can bring is the "the guy that WON THE FREAKIN' WORLD SERIES" argument to the table. Just go play your fantasy league or go coach T-ball and leave me alone.
  19. Didn't the tortoise cheat?? (Or was that just the Looney Toons version?) Are you suggesting we cheat? 941438[/snapback] no, the hare took a nap after having his lunch in the middle of the race 941640[/snapback] But Chester Turtle beat Bugs Bunny by getting his buddies to help him out. He won $10. :thumbup 941718[/snapback] Yes, the Tortoise cheats in the Warner Bros. version, but so did Bugs Bunny. I think that I remember Bugs encouraging those thugs to beat up the turtle, but was beaten up himself because he wore an outfit that was designed like the turtle's shell. I definitely remember that he cheated in trying to get information on the design of the turtle's shell. So it all balanced out and the tortoise won. Hopefully the fish will come out of the shell (or get into it) and win too starting with this series.
  20. wow.....this is a ridiculously stupid argument...if your such a big man Hype then end the argument and shut up. 941393[/snapback] It is a stupid argument. I'm trying to steer it towards the series between the fish and stros, but I have been unsuccessful. Hey, I know that this is kind of ridiculous, but most of this Marlins season hasn't made sense. How about the closers for the 2 teams. Who would've thought that Jones would have better overall success than Lidge this year? Especially, when there was a time that the Marlins would have jumped all over the opportunity to deal for Lidge (and probably still would) if he were available, like rumors stated earlier this year.
  21. I'm done reading topics started by PositiveHype. 941339[/snapback] Thank you. Those of you that can't have a discussion with me, just go to your fantasy leagues, play your MVP Baseball, go hang out with your little league coaching buddies that never played the game, and when you're ready to go to sleep, grab a picture book that you can clearly understand. 941341[/snapback] Saying that we win regardless of whether we get a postseason birth or not, pretty much discredits anything you have to say. You don't like Jack, that's fine (and quite obvious), but to say that you'd be just as happy with this season's outcome if we don't make the playoffs tells me that you have no ability for rational thought. We play to win, not to make PositiveHype feel good about who manages the team. Don't think so highly of yourself. I can understand your drivel quite well. (At least I can symantically. Your rationale, on the other hand, is utter nonsense) Oh, and by the way, stop masterbating to "YOUR CREDENTIALS", because frankly no one cares about them nor are they impressed by them. Let the logic of your arguments do the talking, not your self-ascribed laurels. "Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym." -Woody Allen Go Marlins!!! 941359[/snapback] Thank you. PositiveHype, I'd like to know what high school team you coach so I could come out and see the baseball genious at work. 941366[/snapback] Because of issues with teaching contracts, I can't reveal which school I'm at because it's in violation of the section related to personal gain, but I will say this. Pay attention to the highschool championship tournaments this year and I'll throw a hint at you you all during an interview and you will all know who I am. Keep in mind, because I value my job, if you try to confirm it, I will deny it, but you'll know it's me and you'll see how idiotic some of you sound. I hope none of you have kids that play for me. 941382[/snapback] Fair enough. But if I had a kid that played for you and he was real good you would punish him for not agreeing with his dad on a message board? That's real professional of you. 941385[/snapback] I wouldn't punish a player. I would just be concerned that you wouldn't trust my decisions, especially if it involved your child. If during a season your child was hitting .650, has 15 HRs, drove in 50 RBI, and got 40 SBs, he'd be my best friend and you could call me an idiot all you want.
  22. I think that everyone in here has A.D.D. This thread was supposed to focus on the bif showdown between the Marlins and Astros and we're posting crap about irrelevant matters. Let's get back to this series. The Texas Showdown: The Young Guns vs the Old School (even though Oswalt isn't old)
  23. I'm done reading topics started by PositiveHype. 941339[/snapback] Thank you. Those of you that can't have a discussion with me, just go to your fantasy leagues, play your MVP Baseball, go hang out with your little league coaching buddies that never played the game, and when you're ready to go to sleep, grab a picture book that you can clearly understand. 941341[/snapback] Saying that we win regardless of whether we get a postseason birth or not, pretty much discredits anything you have to say. You don't like Jack, that's fine (and quite obvious), but to say that you'd be just as happy with this season's outcome if we don't make the playoffs tells me that you have no ability for rational thought. We play to win, not to make PositiveHype feel good about who manages the team. Don't think so highly of yourself. I can understand your drivel quite well. (At least I can symantically. Your rationale, on the other hand, is utter nonsense) Oh, and by the way, stop masterbating to "YOUR CREDENTIALS", because frankly no one cares about them nor are they impressed by them. Let the logic of your arguments do the talking, not your self-ascribed laurels. "Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym." -Woody Allen Go Marlins!!! 941359[/snapback] Thank you. PositiveHype, I'd like to know what high school team you coach so I could come out and see the baseball genious at work. 941366[/snapback] Because of issues with teaching contracts, I can't reveal which school I'm at because it's in violation of the section related to personal gain, but I will say this. Pay attention to the highschool championship tournaments this year and I'll throw a hint at you you all during an interview and you will all know who I am. Keep in mind, because I value my job, if you try to confirm it, I will deny it, but you'll know it's me and you'll see how idiotic some of you sound. I hope none of you have kids that play for me.
  24. I'm done reading topics started by PositiveHype. 941339[/snapback] Thank you. Those of you that can't have a discussion with me, just go to your fantasy leagues, play your MVP Baseball, go hang out with your little league coaching buddies that never played the game, and when you're ready to go to sleep, grab a picture book that you can clearly understand. 941341[/snapback] Saying that we win regardless of whether we get a postseason birth or not, pretty much discredits anything you have to say. You don't like Jack, that's fine (and quite obvious), but to say that you'd be just as happy with this season's outcome if we don't make the playoffs tells me that you have no ability for rational thought. We play to win, not to make PositiveHype feel good about who manages the team. Don't think so highly of yourself. I can understand your drivel quite well. (At least I can symantically. Your rationale, on the other hand, is utter nonsense) Oh, and by the way, stop masterbating to "YOUR CREDENTIALS", because frankly no one cares about them nor are they impressed by them. Let the logic of your arguments do the talking, not your self-ascribed laurels. "Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym." -Woody Allen Go Marlins!!! 941359[/snapback] First, I never said that I would be equally happy either way. That's you putting words in my mouth. My point is that if we win it all, great, but if we don't, it isn't all lost. We have a positive side in the fact that a manager that many people are disappointed in will be gone. How is that saying that I would be equally happy either way? As for my credentials, I only mention them with those individuals that like to insult people's intelligence and not their opinions. So I make the point that when they do try it with me, I clarify I have more credentials than some fantasy leaguer or video gamer who is sending those insults. Bottom line is how stupid is someone to criticize someone's intelligence when they don't have the credentials as that person. What's next, a deli worker is going to say that a cardiologist is an idiot for stating his opinion on the causes of clogged arteries? I know my field and shouldn't be called an idiot by a fantasy leaguer, MVP Baseball video gamer, a little league coach who never played, or someone who's only experience was going to Marlins Fanfest. As for you ending quote: "Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym." -Woody Allen Who said that I was a P.E. teacher? Anyone that has seen my posts in the past know that I'm a journalism teacher. I coach the baseball team also. Or did you not know that coaching sports is done by teachers other than P.E. teachers? Besides, I'll support the P.E. teachers and say that they do a job that most of you can't do either.
  25. I have forgotten more baseball than you know. Tell me what the Bench coach does, what does the bullpen coach do, the firstbase coach just stands there???what does he do. Have you ever stepped foot on a big league field. I have ,and can tell you that you have a right to your opinion but as you talk you too error in your facts. I sure hope you put in your resume and when you get the Marlins job you fix all of the problems that Jack could not fix .3 winning years and world series champs. You poor miserable high school coach. Bash the old man only because he has the gutys to do it his way. Go Jack and Go all senior cits. 941342[/snapback] OK, now we're getting an understanding. Your a senile old man. As for your questions about the various coaches; those coaches give feedback on various things that they observe, etc. If you had been involved with the game, you would know that. They don't just sit/stand around in a uniform unless it's a political or public relations decision. And you ask if a person that has played up to college, was in countless tournaments, coaches high school baseball, deals with scouts and other pro ball people if he has ever been on a big league field? Do you know anything about the game passed t-ball? Also, for your information, you stepping on a field during Fan Fest does not constitute you having the credentials to post that as having pro ball experience. Before you critique me, I'd like to see you do my job. You couldn't handle coaching teenagers with all of the baggage that comes with them; especially the star ones who are highly publicized prospects. Go play some shuffle board. I'm sure that you know more about that sport than I do. No arguments from me on that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.