Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. I'm going to both. Friday: Mussina v. Miller Saturday Hughes v. Volstad I'm glad Seton Hall decided to plan its spring break around Marlins games...all I got were a couple of crappy Orioles sprirng training games
  2. Hit - Hanley Ramirez Double - Josh Willingham Triple - Hanley Ramirez HR - Dan Uggla RBI - Dan Uggla Run Scored - Hanley Ramirez Stolen Base - Hanley Ramirez Caught Stealing - Alfredo Amezaga Error - Jorge Cantu Win - Mark Hendrickson
  3. I love Albuquerque, I love the Isotopes...please keep them a marlins affiliate!!!
  4. how's the crowd expected...Conine is playing on Friday, correct? any word on TV for us here in the tri-state area?
  5. pretty sure boca girls are the same as jersey girls...well there at least on the same level as ny girls solely because 98% of their parents are from NY bikinis my friend....bikinis!
  6. Erick-I'm QUPanthersfan on the Panthers boards just so you know...I knew I recognized the name from somewhere
  7. All I am saying is that we might be pleasantly surprised by Hendrickson now that he can see. I really think he can and WILL be a great pitcher this year.
  8. I had one time where I was in a hotel in CT and it did not work, but here at school I get it and I'm billed to Florida, so it should work fine
  9. I'm sorry...Boca Girls >>>>> Jersey Girls sure, they're hotttttt....very hotttttt....but Jersey girls are just a-holes and snobs...at least Boca Girls can wear bikinis all year round! I'm a rich Jew...I want a rich Jew girlfriend...but I'll cross the religion lines to get away from those snobby ones, though.
  10. Awesome. meh, I used paint, but it gets the point across!
  11. SNY BABY!!! Thank Goodness they're playing the Mets and I get to watch on TV
  12. well its a damn good thing I did not go...13-2 loss in game 1 followed by a 3-2 loss in game 2...go Quinnipiac, I'm a diehard, but 13 runs against and we don't even change pitchers!?!? UGLY!!! how is the softball stadium...is it a stadium or a field down at FIU?
  13. That is pretty kewl man...I'm the official PA announcer for FIU sports here in Miami. I'm about to enter my 2nd season of baseball and just finished my first season as football, men's basketball, women's basketball, men's soccer, women's soccer and women's volleyball. The only sports I don't do for them is Softball. who does softball? I was considerign coming down today
  14. Mets' Suck (made it in paint, not too bad, eh?)
  15. Panthers have this kind of thing at their home games. It's the eastern Financial district, and it's open bar on like 8 different types of beers and all you can eat meatballs, hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken fingers, cookies, fries, mozzerella sticks and soda. Well worth it, but they only sell it as a season ticket now. 200 for 5 games, and you get another game if the panthers win. Chris and THAT is one of the worst seats in the house too...good better be good! By the way, the promotion is "All you can Eat Seats", so what happens when I eat all of the seats? I mean I guess it's a good promotion, it should make the stadium look less empty without the orange seats!!!
  16. (Andrew) Miller Time K
  17. 2 RBI Double Treanor 5-0
  18. attaboy Carroll...2-0
  19. 1-0 Fish...your next first baseman with the walk and RBI
  20. should you technically have the GT today sincce the Marlins lost one of the SS games? either way, WELLY IS BACK, just in Cardinal red
  21. I'll be at the series as well , and I have decided no cubs fan will be allowed to cheer for their team. If they attempted to cheer me and some of the marlins goons I recruit will make sure they regret it Made the mistake of going to watch dontrelle during his amazing rookie year of 2003 pitch against the cubs. He got pulled early, and the whole time I was there I got perfect seats---just surrounded by Cubs Fans. D-Train got Derailed was the funniest thing I heard and will ever hear at a baseball game. Drunk Cubs fan with a mullet is the best fan. I also had the luxory of getting free tickets last year (06) to watch the Dolphins play the Jaguars. Got a speeding ticket on the way there, and I was on the other side of the aisle of about 800 jaguar fans who took the trip to miami in tour busses. I have miserable luck. Chris GO JAGUARS!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.