Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. I have heard a little bit more shocking story from a Yale student. Loria majored in art history while at Yale in 1962. The new History of Art Department building, which is currently under construction next to the Art and Architecture building, will be named for Jeffrey Loria. Loria has been identified as the lead donor for the project. The new building is part of the $500 million Arts Area Plan to build and renovate homes for the University?s arts programs. It's widely believed that Loria has donated $100m :blink: in the past 3 years for naming rights and for construction in a series of donations. Some alumni members donated "only" $20m. Construction on the Loria Center began in July 2006 and is scheduled to be completed by July of 2008. The Marlins were $30m short of building a baseball stadium in Florida 3 years ago. :banghead I might have to go protest in New Haven now...protests are fun
  2. Loria, a Yale grad? One more reason to hate him now. tell me about it...Everybody knows Yale blows! go Bobcats!
  3. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    RIP
  4. The Hochi Newspaper is reporting that the Hanshin Tigers are aggressively trying to acquire outfielder Marcus Thames of the Detroit Tigers. Thames would serve as a nice backup plan if the Tigers do not acquire Fukudome. As of 11/20 Fukudome looks to be heading to either a team in US or the Yomiuri Giants. The paper also reports that the Tigers have San Diego Padres Jason Lane and Florida Marlins Cody Ross as options if they fail to acquire Thames. link I don't see him leaving us, but he would probably hit 60 homers there and be a god. Cody...Ross.. IS GOD!!! (had to say it!)
  5. RIP...wow, on Thanksgiving...a shame to die so young
  6. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    happy Thanksgiving and think of those who have to work tomorrow! I'm going to have to deal with some nasty airport employees tomorrow morning
  7. I'll be flying tomorrow...so no holiday shopping for me
  8. why would they move a Mets series? Those series double our attendnece when they're in town! Lots of Mets fans in PR. Lots of Mets fans in South Florida
  9. why would they move a Mets series? Those series double our attendnece when they're in town!
  10. right now! re-live opening day 2007!
  11. premires in 10 mins. on TBS
  12. as a former Cobb County resident, I can say: "I'm not suprised"
  13. They were near completed, just needed final editing which he is involved in normally. They won't do any more after the 2 that were near completion. wow...damn writers
  14. Last night's episode and the next 2 were near completion and are being completed without McFarlane. He's angry about it. doesn't it take like a year to complete an episode though?
  15. Here's Quinnipiac's: Nov 11 vs Hartford Nov 14 @ Binghampton 7pm Nov 20 vs Maine 7pm NESN TV Nov 25 @ New Hampshire 1pm Nov 28 @ Lehigh 7pm Dec 3 vs Brown 7pm Dec 6 vs St. Francis NY (NEC) 7pm Dec 9 @ Army 12:30pm NESN TV Dec 16 @ UCONN (Hartford, CT) WCTX TV Dec 19 vs Dartmouth 7pm Dec 22 @ Vermont 7pm NESN TV Dec 31 vs Cornell 12pm MSG TV Jan 3 @ St. Francis PA (NEC) 7pm Jan 5 vs Robert Morris (NEC) 4pm ESPNU TV Jan 10 vs Mount St Mary's (NEC) 7pm Jan 12 @ Monmouth (NEC) 7pm Jan 17 @ St. Francis NY (NEC) 7pm Jan 19 vs Long Island (NEC) 4pm Jan 26 @Sacred Heart (NEC) 4pm Jan 31 vs St. Francis PA (NEC) 7pm Feb 2 @ Fairleigh Dickinson (NEC) 7pm Feb 7 vs Central Connecticut State (NEC) 7pm Feb 11 vs Wagner (NEC) 7pm MSG TV Feb 14 @ Long Island (NEC) 7pm Feb 16 @ Mount St. Mary's (NEC) 7pm Feb 21 vs Monmouth (NEC) 7pm Feb 23 vs Sacred Heart (NEC) 4pm Feb 28 @ Cantral Connecticut State (NEC) 7pm Mar 1 @ Wagner (NEC) 7pm
  16. I know how to save 30 dollors off your Citgo Bell
  17. I heard a rumor parking was going up to $20 next year. Anyone hear anything on this? It really wouldn't surprise me if it does. Dolphins parking is $30. Wayne has to pay for all these improvements to the stadium some how. I would guess he figures that with so few of us showing up for the games he can make a little of it up this way. Last I checked pre paid parking is the same price for season ticket holders. So if this rumor is true then that is a great deal. I seriously hope this is a flase rumor. I calculated that between food and parking, I pay a total of $25-$30 already to Wayne and I only pay $9-$11 on average to the Marlins...that's a little messed up imho. Would I stop going to games? No, I love baseball, so that won't stop me, but I might not go as much. Unless Wayne is on Loria's side for alinating fans, this is a dumb move.
  18. 5 on 3 and a goal...we're rocking 3-2 Cats
  19. I hope my taco bell is open by then...seriously, they've been building it for like 5 months now...just open thedamn place
  20. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    2003 i had just moved back to Miami, I think i was still living in a hotel at the time...I remember I couldn't go to the games and I was so mad, but when we won, I was a junior in HS and my school hjad all uniforms...except that day (somehow everyone was a marlins fan that day)
  21. (game ended a few minutes after midnight, but for all intents and purposes, we won 10 years ago today!!!!!) 1997 world series...first song after we won!!!!
  22. please go to www.wqaq.com TODAY from 4-6pm Eastern to listen to my radio show...we will talk about the marlins 1997 WS championships
  23. you HAVE to call something there when he drops the gloves
  24. I hate Pudge, I'd rather have Olivo...Pudge left us for more money when he said he wanted to be home...
  25. i meant 2-1 btw

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.