Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bobbob1313

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bobbob1313

  1. No, really. Sinbad? yep, him and gilbert gottfried Wow, we hit the jackpot. Gottfried is pretty funny, admittedly.
  2. No, really. Sinbad?
  3. Anyone know who FIU is getting? Sinbad bulls***. :confused
  4. Anyone know who FIU is getting?
  5. The best episode was The Injury. So good.
  6. Aint no other man or whatever...is this the most overplayed pop song in history? Nah. I still think "Hips Don't Lie" holds that title. And "Temperature."
  7. The MLB fix would be removing Loria if he won't agree to an MLB deal. An MLB-negotiated deal is NOT a fix. That sounds like a fix to me.
  8. if he wants to pay for my tickets then ill go every god damn day. but until then he should shut his f***ing mouth. Besides the fact that I love this team more than anything, why would i spend $120 dollars on half way decent seats that give me neck spasms by the end of the game because i have it turned at a 90 degree angle for 3 hours, then 7 god damn dollars for a freaking beer, etc. I can honestly say there isnt another franchise i like more than the Marlins, but these players(anyone who speaks out against the fans) have to take a look at the situation... then speak. Well, you don't need MVP box seats. Some of the best seats in the house are upper deck and fish tank. What, do you not want to slum with us fish tankers?
  9. When you are up by one in the 9th, you have a 95 percent chance of winning the game, regardless of who is out there. who told you that? Bill James, although it might be 74%. Either way, it wasn't that bad of a move. o ok. It might be 74% ..95 seems a little high. I think it's 95 if you are up by 3. I left the book at home, or I'd check.
  10. When you are up by one in the 9th, you have a 95 percent chance of winning the game, regardless of who is out there. who told you that? Bill James, although it might be 74%. Either way, it wasn't that bad of a move.
  11. bobbob1313 replied to rorod's topic in Off-Topic
    Dont pick FIU. That's my only advise. Co-sign. Math and science majors are wasting their time at the FIU. How about Liberal Arts majors? We OK?
  12. I wouldnt want him there either, but it is against his civil rights It is but the most he could get out of this is a lawsuit. The employer has every discretion of whether to fire an employee or not. I don't see whats wrong with the employer thinknig that its employee can't uphold its standards due to extremist groups he's involved with. Well, it's a federal job, so wouldn't the rules be different?
  13. When you are up by one in the 9th, you have a 95 percent chance of winning the game, regardless of who is out there.
  14. Best 3B, 3rd best hitter in the league after Pujols and A-Rod.
  15. Seeing as he's a career .229 hitter who hit .282 in the minors, I'll take that.
  16. A catcher with good defense and who can hit .250 for league minimum? Probably alot of them. The difference is, Olivo will be lucky to hit .250(my guess...Olivo hits in the .195-220 range next year), plays horrendous defense, and will make around $3 million. Tell you what...a wager, first person to take me up on it...if Olivo hits better than .220 next year, I'll give you $50...wether he's a Marlin or not. Any takers? For sure. In the immortal words of Lennon and McCartney, "I'm down. I'm really down."
  17. Settle down. All I said is Olivo wont be worth whatever he gets. Defensive problems alone limit his effectiveness(makes Piazza look like an elite catcher with the glove). Just that, Olivo vs the NL east(who he has seen for over a 1/3rd of his at bats) this year is hitting at least 20 points lower in every catagory than vs the rest of the league. We should look elsewhere and say goodbye to Olivo as fast as possible. Name a catcher we can get next year who is leaps and bounds better that won't cost as much.
  18. bobbob1313 replied to bobbob1313's topic in Off-Topic
    A moment of silence, please for the end of the best show on tv http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds36132.html Scrubs has been the best show on network television since it began, and is probably my favorite "sitcom" of all time. I have not seen this posted anywhere else, but we'll see. Did you hear? The 6th episode of this season will be a musical. I have not heard that, but I like the sounds of it. The actors on the show do have great voices, as shown by the music in season 2 episode 14.
  19. Shows you how little faith they have in Floyd, Chavez or Milledge Huh? Floyd plays Left Field :banghead . Omar already said yesterday on MLB.com that Floyd is going to start rehabbing soon, his sister just passed for god sakes.. The fact that they are trying to get Moises Alou says a bit about how little faith they have in Floyd though.
  20. bobbob1313 posted a topic in Off-Topic
    A moment of silence, please for the end of the best show on tv http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds36132.html Scrubs has been the best show on network television since it began, and is probably my favorite "sitcom" of all time.
  21. The best part is I have Brown and Dye on my fantasy team.
  22. I just bought a Shaq home jersey for my dad and a Wade All Star jersey for me.
  23. I'm going with LT if I have first pick. Unfortunately, I have the 4th pick in my league's draft, so I'm hoping he falls to me...
  24. Why did she have to go so skinny? She looked so much better for. Crack will do that to you. That is why it is considered by many to be "whack". I can post some pictures of her that will restore you're faith in the hotness that once was Lindsay Lohan, but I'll need some time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.