Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DolphinStadiumCrazie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DolphinStadiumCrazie

  1. well....at least you got to see miggy.
  2. I remember going to a game against the brewers and they got 11 hits .Sad day
  3. They showed us on BBTN, Buster Olney has our back. btw I like how weve only gained 1 game on the Mets since we were 11-31
  4. http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:mJvVM9WbTqrVmM:www.frinktank.com/blogs/media/Rejected.gif
  5. We did the same typ of thing to randy Wolf, and we all know how that turned out...
  6. Nolasco is gonna get #10 today. Go fish
  7. Yeah, ive noticed that. I guess he feels pressured to say something, so he says the same thing he said 5 minutes ago. I like how hes done, but he never shutsup.
  8. I was thinking the same thing CY, haha
  9. I wonder do you guys consider tonight's win the best of the season? I for one think it is. That Orioles win was pretty amazing as well but this one is right up there! Yea the O's game was better but this one is a close second I gotta agree with you there
  10. Anybody go to the game today? Just find whoever isn't taking batting practice. the didnt take outdoor BP today what's the URL for that stadium cam? is that how you knew? LOL what? what? huh?
  11. he could just be rewarding Olivo for his homer yesterday
  12. Lets pray its not Johnson,Nolasco,or Trelle
  13. Look at it this was. If the Jays still have a chance to pass the yanks even though theyre 6 1/2 games back. Then we definetly have a chance to pass the Reds when we're 6 GB
  14. For Cody Ross "Rossy's Possie"
  15. Im dissapointed we didn't trade Borchard for a new peanut vendor
  16. "Nolasco Fiasco" Hanley's Family"
  17. 93.5, imma try that....I hate ESPN
  18. hanley's hitting well despite being 1-3
  19. The Aflac duck looks sad without Tommy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.