Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DolphinStadiumCrazie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DolphinStadiumCrazie

  1. Nick Johnson giveth, Nick Johnson taketh away Payback sucks :confused
  2. Dont wanna jinx it, but it looks like its gonna be one of his good nights
  3. I was thinkin the same thing.
  4. schneider and nolasco have very similar BA's
  5. Yeah, hes gonna unleash the italian in him, hes gonna pitch a perfect game, and then break down and cry....and then alfonso soriano will headbutt him in the chest.
  6. Happy Birthday, even though ive only been here for less than a month
  7. I was in Charleston for Silent Night.... The fans were impressively good about keeping their mouths shut... after runs scored, you could hear some pretty dirty things being yelled in the dugouts... such as "Somebody's gettin some p---- tonight!!!" :lol :hat
  8. two?! that must mean theres another video!!! get on it! :lol
  9. u must have not tried to get out of a Yankee stadium game, now thats some crazy traffic. we tried to leave an inning early and we still got stuck in traffic. Thank God my dad was born in NY and was very used to the traffic scene, I would never drive in that. Dolphin Stadium isnt that bad at all, but when you do got series like these, that tends to happen Bright side to it is : people are at the stadium, always good news! When I go we don't park in the garage, there's alot easier places to park.
  10. Paris Hilton has announced she is going celibate ! http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/07/p...n.ap/index.html "I'm not having sex for a year. ... I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime. :lol :lol :banghead :whistle
  11. What players weren't able to explain was why team officials, in the first hour after Sunday's game, began preparing the Dolphin Stadium interview room for a news conference. But the mystery news conference never happened, and team officials refused to explain why Marlins logos and microphones had been set up. When the Marlins have used the interview room in the past, it has been for a major announcement. http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte...rlins_0807.html :mischief2 Maybe, they were gonna ask if anyone had any supplies for Wes Helms' surprise pary??? But in all seriousness, I doubt a trade was made, I hope its good news about the stadium.
  12. This is Miggy during the dreadful 7th. He couldnt bare to watch. He might not be lazy, but hes either high or falling asleep.
  13. *one person stands up and starts clapping,slowly everybody gets up and starts clapping* Hell YES!!!
  14. DolphinStadiumCrazie replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    haha
  15. I doubt it, he wants to get them used to pitching far into the season, sitting them wouldn't help too much.
  16. , that sux, but on the other hand, it enables us to call someone up to develop...or suck.
  17. oh, the Cody Ross is my homeboy T-Shirts?
  18. I was in the players parking lot when they all came out and they seemed like whatever was said made them feel a lot better because all the players came out joking and seemed more awake then they had the entire weekend. I guess whatever was said in there really got the players pumped because they were horsing around and jumping on each other as they walked out. Thats nice to hear. Did you get any autographs/pictures etc:? Hopefully they come out Tuesday (My b-day ) and get a much needed win. I saw all the players and some of them said hi but I was just in there to give something to Cody Ross he had asked me for so I didn't have a camera or a baseball or anything else to sign. What did you have to give him? Patience? Hair?
  19. The other important guys probably, such as Hoover,abercrombie,and Herges. I hope you are kidding. Its like Reggie telling everyong to hit, Hoover telling everyone to field pop ups and Herges telling everyone to pitch good :lol . All I know is that you better be kidding . Don't worry, i was,lol
  20. The other important guys probably, such as Hoover,abercrombie,and Herges.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.