Everything posted by DolphinStadiumCrazie
-
For those who know about baseball cards
its just a normal baseball card u are correct. the 2002 card he was first placed on the 40 man roster, that year is his true rookie card year thats why it is worth so much money. i would sell a couple of those, especially since Bowman Chrome is a very nice product. its known as "The Home of the Rookie Card" Uh? where can one look up the value of baseball cards?? i have so many from when i was a kid, i may have gem in there somewhere www.beckett.com Beckett makes you pay.
-
Lineups: Ross in CF, hitting cleanup
I gotta agree with you there.
-
July 21 -- Pittsburgh Pirates @ Florida Marlins -- 7:35 ET
Well, he wouldn't have a choice here.
-
July 18 - Nationals @ Marlins - 7:05 PM ET
All I can say...I hope Amezaga starts
-
Something funny on SC
D-Train was gonna teabag him. :thumbup
-
google trends
From all of this, ive drawn the conclusion that Austraillians are wierd as hell.
-
Making fun of Athletes names
David Seamen was an english goalie Dick Bender used to coach I think at Indiana.
-
Hanley Ramirez
I love how hes been playing lately, especially with Uggla and Cabrera slumping.
-
July 17 - Nationals @ Marlins - 7:05 PM ET
Go Nolasco!! Too bad the teams ahead of us dont lose...
-
Gold Glove for Olivo?
yeah, you already said that It's an obsession. You almost have to feel sorry for the guy. :whistle Sorry, I didn't know the condition was so serious. ...we're all cheering for you, hermida Rules. :horse
-
Gold Glove for Olivo?
yeah, you already said that
-
google trends
Premature Ejaculation 1.Perth, Australia 2. Chennai, India 3. Sydney, Australia 4. Melbourne, Australia 5. Brisbane, Australia 6. Philadelphia, PA, USA 7. St Louis, MO, USA 8. Miami, FL, USA 9. Tampa, FL, USA 10. San Diego, CA, USA ...let me tell you, south florida is representing in some of these Ryan Seacrest 1. St John's, Canada 2. Los Angeles, CA, USA 3. Irvine, CA, USA 4. Halifax, Canada 5. Calgary, Canada 6. Edmonton, Canada 7. St Louis, MO, USA 8. San Diego, CA, USA 9. Ottawa, Canada 10. Atlanta, GA, USA
-
July 17 - Nationals @ Marlins - 7:05 PM ET
Let's hope Ricky isn't cold from not pitching in a while.
-
Gold Glove for Olivo?
Hopefully Olivo isnt on this team that long. Or past this year. Oh yeah, because having Matt Traenor in our lineup everyday would just light me up. :banghead
-
Rant: A Mencia Story
Carlos Mencia is hilarious but that De-De-De sh*t gets kinda annoying.
-
Woo the Marlins got the number one web gem!
Cant touch us, our outfield is mean, they even take balls to the face(I'm talking about Cody Ross, not in a gay way)
-
Jason Stokes?
Yeah, maybe next year, I doubt he gets called up anytime this year unless maybe because of an injury to Jacobs or Helms.