Hanley Ramirez

I dont know about you guys but Im starting to get excited about Hanley Ramirez and his power potential. Scouts have always said that he has 20 homerun potential but that he just hasnt produced in the minors.

After that 1st inning he now has 5 jacks in 62 at bats in July.

Yes I know that maybe hes just on a hot streak or maybe he is finally showing that power

Only time will tell I guess.

Go FISH!

I'm pretty much excited about every facet of this guy's game. The power is exciting. The fact that he has numerous 8-10 pitch AB's as a rookie leading off is impressive. The fact that he put up ridiculous avg/OBP for his first two months in the season. But i really love his D. I was at Saturday's game, admittedly only my 2nd game of the year. And just watching his arm deliever a routine throw to 1st was stunning. The ball just jumped off his arm. There seems to be little doubt that he will minimally be one of the best SS's in the game within a few years and possibly one of the better players in baseball. Love this guy's potential. Love his game now.

I'm pretty much excited about every facet of this guy's game. The power is exciting. The fact that he has numerous 8-10 pitch AB's as a rookie leading off is impressive. The fact that he put up ridiculous avg/OBP for his first two months in the season. But i really love his D. I was at Saturday's game, admittedly only my 2nd game of the year. And just watching his arm deliever a routine throw to 1st was stunning. The ball just jumped off his arm. There seems to be little doubt that he will minimally be one of the best SS's in the game within a few years and possibly one of the better players in baseball. Love this guy's potential. Love his game now.

For me, he's one of only a select few players in baseball unquestionably worth the price of admission.

Everything he does, he does well, it's really incredibly for a guy who's only 22 and was widely considered to not be ready for prime-time.

For me, he's one of only a select few players in baseball unquestionably worth the price of admission.

Everything he does, he does well, it's really incredibly for a guy who's only 22 and was widely considered to not be ready for prime-time.

I cant wait for 3 years when hermida/hanley will be 25 each and Miggy 26. I wanna see what type of numbers they are putting up then lol

He's been really impressive, even though that slump in June hurt him and that's why his numbers are slightly above average. What i love about this guy is that he can get on base, steal a lot of bags, and he always seems to find a way to score. 71 runs scored is pretty impressive; he'll get more than 100 on his first year. So I do think we all agree that we have a diamond in the rough with this guy, but he is already starting to show the signs of his potential.