Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Wolf Pack, The Cole Mine...

Featured Replies

While I was watching the Marlins/Phillies game this weekend I couldnt help but noticed how many "clubs" the Phillies players have. The Wolf Pack, The Cole Mine etc:. I know Cliff Floyd had the Cliffhangers (I think thats what it was called). I think we should do this for our current players. Just a fun way to show some support. I like Admin's "Uggla's Ugglies" idea.

 

Any name ideas?

Those are charitable foundations and not "fan clubs." The Marlins Community Foundation does enough to help local charities and organizations.

 

By the way, I think having all those "clubs" is kind of bush league, in my opinion.

Those are charitable foundations and not "fan clubs." The Marlins Community Foundation does enough to help local charities and organizations.

 

By the way, I think having all those "clubs" is kind of bush league, in my opinion.

 

 

Umm....no their not....their groups of fans who root for the same guy......The Wolf pack is a firehouse in Philadelphia and the others are a bunch of random guys....for fun I was in Millwood's militia one time....pretty cool.

  • Author

Oh with the Olsen thing. It would be funny if we did something with Olsen's fights. Fans have black eyes and such :lol . He would get a kick out of that.. Any name ideas?

Anyone can have these types of clubs etc.. Hell even the Devil Rays have sections for certain players though it doesn't appear to help them play better. IMO they're pretty bush league at best.

Anyone can have these types of clubs etc.. Hell even the Devil Rays have sections for certain players though it doesn't appear to help them play better. IMO they're pretty bush league at best.

 

 

Let's first draw enough fans to call it "Marlins Fans"

The Braves have Francouer's Franks and they dress up like hot dogs....creative to say the least

Annibal's Cannibals is a great idea. What about Tankersly...surely one of you creative geniuses can come up with a nickname.

Shadez Nation.

Miggy's Cabs? we all dress as Taxi Drivers?

 

Olivo's Olives?

 

"Uggla's Name Tags" seriously, we make one large name tag sticker "HI, my name is DAN UGGLA"...rich and tommy would love that one!

 

Petit's Little People? Can we gather up some midgets?

 

For Reggie we can all dress up as the Isotopes, maybe someone gets the hint already...

 

Cody Ross' Rodeo Clowns, complete with bloody lips

 

Matt Treanor's Sprinters, or we dress up as beach volleyball players

 

Hermie's Hermaphrodites?

 

...ok I'll stop now

Too bad this isn't the Dolphins...

 

"The Olsen Fins."

 

 

 

Anyway, some ideas I have regarding this topic...

 

"The Hulk Logans"

 

"The Ab Lounge"

 

"Dan's Beauties"

 

"Willy's Toolbox" (or any variation..."The Hammer's Toolbox", etc.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.