Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Starbrownies

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Starbrownies

  1. whats worse, being a marlins or knicks fan right now? knicks, it's not close. marlins have a young superstar at the least.
  2. Thats stupid. Stick your head in the toilet and flush it. wtf did I do? Hanley just isnt a great defensive SS. SS is the most important defensive position in the infield. I think if the Marlins get a cheap alternative for a defensive minded sS it would save a lot of runs. Stick him at the hot corner! JOSE REYES FOR PRESIDENT.... hehe, the Knicks almost lost by 50. Derrick Rose here we come. :whistle
  3. Thats stupid. Stick your head in the toilet and flush it. wtf did I do? Hanley just isnt a great defensive SS. SS is the most important defensive position in the infield. I think if the Marlins get a cheap alternative for a defensive minded sS it would save a lot of runs.
  4. I feel bad for AL pitchers. :cool
  5. I think he should and then the Marlins should go for a very nice defensive SS who is cheap out on the market. Would help make up for the infield defense.
  6. LMAO @ Willis being dealt for Bailey.
  7. Dukes wont ever become a great major league player. He's too stupid. I wonder what strip clubs L Millz, Willy Mo, Dukes and Bellylard are gonna hit up first.
  8. Schneider is going to bat 8th everyday for us, it's not that serious. He was brought here to handle our staff and help control the game defensively up the middle. Also with him, Castro is going to get much more at bats.
  9. The Minneapolis Star Tribune's Lavelle E. Neal III believes the Yankees are now offering Phil Hughes, Melky Cabrera and Ian Kennedy in return for Johan Santana. He also says the Twins are no longer interested in a Red Sox package that includes Coco Crisp rather than Jacoby Ellsbury. If both of his beliefs are true, then it would seem as though the a trade between the Twins and Yankees would get done any day now. However, Neal goes on to say that he thinks the Mets are backing down on not offering Jose Reyes and that Santana might prefer the NL to the AL. Color us skeptical about all of it. Source: Minneapolis Star Tribune Related: Jose Reyes, Jacoby Ellsbury, Red Sox, Mets, Yankees
  10. I miss Blasto already..... But I really like Captain Schneider.
  11. Omar Minaya is not a good GM. /Captain Obvious 3 years in a row with a record over .500. Chill out. With a 100M+ payroll and playing in a mediocre division over .500 is pretty much a gimme eh?. Took a while to get rid of Phillips and Diquette's garbage. I know.
  12. Omar Minaya is not a good GM. /Captain Obvious 3 years in a row with a record over .500. Chill out.
  13. :banghead :banghead :banghead we needed pitching.
  14. WHAT WERE THE RAYS THINKINGS??
  15. Name me a CF better then Carlos Beltran right now, name him. PLEASE NAME HIM. If we're going based on last year, thus the "right now" then Rowand, Upton and Granderson are better I mean he just dropped .100 off his OPS... that's quite significant, no matter how you spin it Stopped reading it right there. Riddle me this Batman, how was Rowand not better last year? Rowand was good last year but he really is an average offensive CFer when he's not playing in that band box(OPS nearly .100 more home then on the road) and it was his contract year. Rowand is also really good defensively, one of the best in the game IMO. Beltran missed damn near 20 games and was still AMAZING. He's one of those players you can say he'ss an MVP candiate year in and year out. I just dont see that with any of CFer. Maybe Grady but he isnt as good as Beltran either. I know you hate the Mets but it's pretty obvious Beltran is the best CF in the game right now.
  16. Name me a CF better then Carlos Beltran right now, name him. PLEASE NAME HIM. If we're going based on last year, thus the "right now" then Rowand, Upton and Granderson are better I mean he just dropped .100 off his OPS... that's quite significant, no matter how you spin it Stopped reading it right there.
  17. Name me a CF better then Carlos Beltran right now, name him. PLEASE NAME HIM.
  18. lmao Mets laugh. no way we trade the best CF in the game, in his prime. edit: mulvey you mean?
  19. Willits, Santana and Wood for Cabrera.
  20. The Mets should keep Estrada but if they dont non tender him that's a 3.2M dollar salary dump with Moita.
  21. Estrada* what a deal Omar. :notworthy
  22. Rollins plays in a band box Holliday plays in a band box Neither were as good as they were at home, especially Holliday.
  23. David Wright got robbed.
  24. :banghead . I like Castillo but 25/4 is too much. his knees are bad and his range isnt as good as it was before. I like him a lot as a player but he isnt worth 25M over 4. I could of delt with 3/18 but 25/4 is bad.
  25. What type free agent is Glavine? Type A Great deal for the Mets. Now this is just assuming. Lo Duca, Green and Castillo sign elsewhere before Dec 1st. Mets would have 2 first round picks 4 sandwich picks :o If we trade most of our farm for a pitcher or something we could get some talent back at least.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.