Will HanRam convert to 3B?

Thats stupid. Stick your head in the toilet and flush it.

wtf did I do?

Hanley just isnt a great defensive SS.

SS is the most important defensive position in the infield. I think if the Marlins get a cheap alternative for a defensive minded sS it would save a lot of runs.

Stick him at the hot corner!

JOSE REYES FOR PRESIDENT....

hehe, the Knicks almost lost by 50.

Thats stupid. Stick your head in the toilet and flush it.

wtf did I do?

Hanley just isnt a great defensive SS.

SS is the most important defensive position in the infield. I think if the Marlins get a cheap alternative for a defensive minded sS it would save a lot of runs.

Stick him at the hot corner!

JOSE REYES FOR PRESIDENT....

hehe, the Knicks almost lost by 50.

Derrick Rose here we come. :whistle

I think he should and then the Marlins should go for a very nice defensive SS who is cheap out on the market. Would help make up for the infield defense.

If they were going to do that they could just play Amezaga at SS.

I expect them to sign Aaron Boone and try and grab someone like Andy Marte and see how it goes in 08.

I actually wouldn't mind amezaga at SS

I mean, deffinatly better options, I'd much rather get a .800+ OPS thirdbaseman

But he's been rather ok the past two years against RHP, putting up average numbers for a SS (but that's not saying much considering a lot of SS can't hit worth sh*t) and plays stud defense with a cannon.

Ramirez can't even make throws from SS, let alone putting him at 3B. I don't know if Robert Andino is ready to make the step, but I think eventually he could be an everyday SS for someone. It's not a totally crazy proposition, IMO.

How long have they been saying that about Andino? He has UTILITY written all over him. And yet management loves the guy. He's slick but he's got to hit. Don't be surprised if Scott Seabol gets a shot. He had a good year at Albuquerque.

Ramirez can't even make throws from SS, let alone putting him at 3B. I don't know if Robert Andino is ready to make the step, but I think eventually he could be an everyday SS for someone. It's not a totally crazy proposition, IMO.

How long have they been saying that about Andino? He has UTILITY written all over him. And yet management loves the guy. He's slick but he's got to hit. Don't be surprised if Scott Seabol gets a shot. He had a good year at Albuquerque.

A lot of journeymen had good years in AAA. No chance Seabol gets a shot anywhere over Andino....and despite a small sample size, Andino did well in the majors and I believe he hit well in AAA too.

Hanley can play 3rd, but should not. He has all the tools to be a successful SS. He's extremely athletic and with good guideance he can win gold gloves. He is too valuable to the team as a SS. Now that we have Maybin in CF we have something to build around. SS and CF are the most athletic positions on the field and probably the hardest to fill. We have that Now. Noway Hanley moves. No chance.