Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yokofox33

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yokofox33

  1. Anybody notice that they censor out Saltalamacchia's name during that Papa John's commercial?
  2. Shut him down. This season has been over for awhile now.
  3. Remember when we insisted Jeff Mathis be included in that deal? Pepperidge Farm remembers...
  4. I'm at the game. I fell asleep after jose left. I woke up from the boos.
  5. I have suite tickets for the game on Sunday through my company that I received for free. Includes parking, free food, and free beer. I might light them on fire. Fuck this team.
  6. It's kind of funny. I mean it's infuriating, but still funny.
  7. Did Solano impregnate her as well?
  8. The worst season in history gets worser. I don't care if that's not a word.
  9. I want this season to be over soon. What a nightmare.
  10. The lolz are strong in this thread,
  11. Sell it all and burn the leftovers.
  12. Probably because he commissioned Dan Jennings to build it.
  13. Here comes big dong. Edit: Nevermind.
  14. Has to be one of the worst season's in Marlins history. It just has to be.
  15. Based on our hard hit ball ratio we should be undefeated. Things will even out in time.
  16. Does anyone even care anymore?
  17. In more positive news it seems the Greninja amiibo exclusive to Toys R Us will be much more plentiful in supply than what was originally thought. That's something to be happy about.
  18. All I know is that I've been increasingly frustrated with this team and have lost interest in the games. I still consider myself a fan no matter what, but the passion I had for this team has dwindled considerably the past few years.
  19. ​Ugh. That makes it even worse.
  20. I kinda feel bad for Dan Jennings. Not his fault Loria is a fucktard and wanted to hire him for attention.
  21. ​No, but he has black.
  22. Dan Jennings has been fired.
  23. As someone mentioned a while ago, I liked Red as a guy, and I'm sad he lost his job, but he needed to be replaced. Hopefully he can get back to minor league managing and help younger guys develop.
  24. We suck. Anyone else realize that?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.