So apparently there is still no promised team jet

Team: "Where's our jet?!?!"

Jeff: "Where are my runs?"

Hill: "David and I have thought of the perfect pilot to lead our team in the right direction"

FSFL: "The Miami Marlins name David Samson as the pilot for the Miami Marlins" 

Hill: "The second I mentioned it to Jeff it was an instant click."

David: "I know I've never flown a plane but I've been flying in planes for over 25 years" 

*Crash*

Miami Marlins Twitter: "At least we went down with a fight #GooooMarlins" 

​Frisaro is how he is but in all honesty.. the Marlins shouldn't be selling no matter what. There's not much to sell and there's enough here to build upon for next year with a few tweaks. "Overselling" would put us too far back and despite the way this season has gone, the last few years have built us upon in a forward motion and there's no need to totally reset right now... despite what the media and some fans will tell you. With that said, moving a piece or two for a future piece of the puzzle is a different situation though.

When the Marlins named Dan Jennings manager, they did so not to give up on the season. If they are wanting to build for tomorrow, then they would have gone with someone in their Minor League system that has managing experience, like Triple-A manager Andy Haines or former Double-A manager Andy Barkett, now a hitting instructor.

THAT is hilarious. It's not Frisaro's fault because its what the front office wanted but most people will tell you that giving Jennings the job is more like giving up than giving the job to Haines or Barkett, who, ya know, have actually managed baseball before? Maybe if their goal was to keep trying this season then maybe hiring one of the minor league managers would have been smarter than going with Jennings. This front office is so ridiculous in their backwards thinking sometimes. 

​Frisaro is how he is but in all honesty.. the Marlins shouldn't be selling no matter what. There's not much to sell and there's enough here to build upon for next year with a few tweaks. "Overselling" would put us too far back and despite the way this season has gone, the last few years have built us upon in a forward motion and there's no need to totally reset right now... despite what the media and some fans will tell you. With that said, moving a piece or two for a future piece of the puzzle is a different situation though.

​I would see what we could get for Prado and Dunn but that seems to be the extent of our guys with potential trade value.  The funny thing is there is no more selling and rebuilding, this is the team the front office tried to convince us should be a playoff team and is the RESULT of us rebuilding, which is fairly pathetic.