July 28, 201511 yr Author Told you all Solano's (wife?) was pregnant. Next in line is Mrs Hand I believe
July 28, 201511 yr Told you all Solano's (wife?) was pregnant. Next in line is Mrs Hand I believe Did Solano impregnate her as well?
July 28, 201511 yr With the second overall pick in the 2016 First Year Player Draft, the Miami Marlins select: Fhgwgads Solano, age one.
July 28, 201511 yr With the second overall pick in the 2016 First Year Player Draft, the Miami Marlins select: Fhgwgads Solano, age one. steal of the draft. under club control for 30 years.
July 28, 201511 yr On a real note can we do the Salty to Solano? Active roster >>> Paternity list >>> DFA Edit: actually, I forgot he still has options so best case scenario, he'd just get sent down and come back again when we need that big impact bat, slick glove, cannon arm, and Einstein-level baseball IQ.
July 28, 201511 yr With the second overall pick in the 2016 First Year Player Draft, the Miami Marlins select: Fhgwgads Solano, age one. Seriously this season is not over, they can still get the #1 overall pick, don't lose faith
July 29, 201511 yr Brad hand reproducing is ridiculous difficult to imagine But I bet you manage it, eh? Nudge nudge. Wink wink.
July 29, 201511 yr Guesses for the name of Solano's sexcrement? Nihcolas? Bejnamin? Giacnarlo? I hope it's Jhonovan Solano
July 29, 201511 yr Solano's slash lines this year everybody: MLB: .145/.185/.210 MiLB (PCL): .263/.268/.289/ The marlins are the only organization in MLB where he would be on a roster
July 30, 201511 yr unbelievable how a guy this bad can continue to get a shot time after time. My thoughts exactly.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.