Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FishFan88

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FishFan88

  1. So can we start talking about gun control now
  2. FREE RICKY ..and LoMo, and Stanton and..and..
  3. Maybe if he didn't STRIKE OUT things would be different.
  4. Give him an invite. It'll be a shot, And he won't make the team. All on him.
  5. I hate LeBlanc. He's horrible. Sanabia I liked watching though, he had a lot of slow, moving, garbage stuff that was difficult to figure out. I'd give him a shot.
  6. Unions are not bad. Today, maybe a slight anachronism. But let's not forget they allowed the people to hold employers accountable back in the Progressive Era. Shit used to be astronomically fucked back in the day when faulty machinery would blow off your hands and the company would do nothing.
  7. I don't necessarily agree, I've never seen this as a Top Marlins official channel. More of an accurate reflection of the fans and a gathering place for the real fans. But you da boss.
  8. Danish blues go really well with IPAs. The bigger the beer the stickier the cheese.
  9. I really think we should give the serious slogans a break. Something tongue in cheek is far more accurate this season
  10. Why the f*** are we looking for power in this ballpark
  11. interesting read.. http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/21/3108003/mark-buehrle-on-miami-marlins.html
  12. Agreed he should have been extended awhile ago. But we're gonna trade him. The slave has spoken out against all powerful boss man Loria. You know what happens next, lOok at the history. Hell the club hasn't even had the decency to approach him regarding his feelings.
  13. HAHAHAHA gayfish
  14. We could.. We could just premake thousands of bag masks And hand them out at the gates
  15. Yeah there would need to be signs of discontent. I want one that just says "BUMS" In huge letters. I'm not worried what the team on the field will think, they know who we're talking about
  16. But then we wouldn't be able to see the game! I like the idea of former players though
  17. i think it's time to organize a massive sit together and wear bags on heads game appearance. the budweiser bar, if we could fill all of it with bags on heads, that would definitely make sportscenter.
  18. http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121116&content_id=40327450&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb
  19. I think what we're all angry about is that we suck ass. And the ownership sucks ass, because they make decisions that suck ass. You can't win 10ore games and call it a success, we're NEVER in the playoffs. I don't give a sh*t about contending for a wildcArd if we never make the playoffs. I want the post season. Repeatedly, like 5 seasons in a row, something finally exciting. We never get there. It feels like whenever we're on a road to somewhere Loria or whoever the owner is just prematurely ejaculates on a child and suddenly were a farm team again. It sucks.
  20. That was awesome
  21. It's simple arithmetic. We got 4 guys for 5 guys AND we had to pay them.
  22. ... Dude you're so wrong. So epically, off the mark, just incredibly wrong. Borderline retarded, your remarks are just slightly aspy. Wow.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.