Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MillerTime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MillerTime

  1. Let's just put it this way. I'm going to all 3 of their Florida shows. They are HUGE in the punk scene, ala Bad Religion. Check out these links for some fo their vids. They ARE punk, so their vids are kinda crappy, but the music is great and they have a great following. http://youtube.com/watch?v=SXZVc0h8Gok http://youtube.com/watch?v=CKX2rZa-56Q http://youtube.com/watch?v=0gbVgHA4R0o&feature=related
  2. I would like to see our stats updated daily in this thread. That way this thread would be first in awesomeness.
  3. Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit (guitar intro)
  4. The Opeth show will be great. They are playing with Between the Buried and me. Only problem is, they are opening for Dream Theater, who I A. Have zero interest in and B. cause the tickets to be too expensive with all of the other shows coming down. In the next 2 1/2 months I am seeing Pennywise 3 times Ministry 2 times Type O Negative/Hatebreed The Cure Dimmu Borgir and Behemoth Slipknot/Dragonforce/Mastodon Too many shows. :banghead Makes me sad to miss Opeth and BTBAM.
  5. I don't think you start him at third yet. I will also admit that I do not care for Andino, but I have been pleasantly surprised by him so far this season.
  6. Barring injury, that rotation doesn't look too shabby.
  7. Hurk isn't doing bad, just some bad luck is all.
  8. Terrific game, great concert, and I got to meet Admin.
  9. Dave Hyde just got Boog to admit that he thinks it's perfectly fine for the Marlins to have a payroll that is 1/2 of the next lowest team while making a lot of money while taking in tens of million in revenue sharing and hundreds of millions of public funds for a new stadium because the Marlins only responsibility is whatever they want it to be because they have no responsabilties towards the public trust. I hate Boog. No baseball talk is better than retarded baseball talk. The converstaion actually went this way. He said that if management felt that they could not win with a payroll near $30 million, then what does it matter what they spend. He further clarified that if the rest of the owners don't care that the Marlins are pocketing their money, why should anyone else care? Afterall, it is the responsibility of the other owners to raise a stink if they thought the Marlins were doing the wrong thing. He did say last week, that the Marlins MUST have a good product on the field going into 2011, including Hanley, for the stadium to be a success for the organization. I miss Boog already. He is the only intelligent sports talk person to be found anywhere, outside of Dan Patrick.
  10. Miami has a long history of getting projects done on time and on budget. Just look at the airport.
  11. Count me in. amilllertime23@aol.com I would prefer head to head, but I'll do roto if I have to.
  12. All things considered, Hendrickson didn't do that bad. As the year foes on, and our batters have some more at bats against Johan, we'll see some improvement. Treanor looked pretty good throwing out Reyes and Wright. Hanley looked clueless against Johan. Jacobs made a nice play at 1st to catch a shot hit by Castillo, I think. The fans were well behaved, and admitted that it's tough to be in the Marlin's shoes right now. I expect better things tomorrow.
  13. Some people will never understand there is more than a baseball game going on at the ball park. There is?
  14. The Cabrera is real, unless the seller was an expert forger.
  15. Arguments over ERA this season are going to be a moot point. We need to get out there and put a ton of runs on the board. The way things are going, it's going to be a revolving door in the roatation. Why not get someone that gives us a little extra flexibility? It's not like he did much worse than the rest of the roation last year, (while he was in a Marlins uniform).
  16. Hell, with all of the injuries we're dealing with, why not bring him on board. We could simply use him until his arm falls off or at least until someone comes snooping around with an interest in him.
  17. Just for the record, I hate the way your league does points, lol. That said, I think Young has the better potential, but I think Orlando is the safer pick.
  18. Ministry Revolution 4-21 Dimmu Borgir Culture Room 4-30 Type O Negative/Hatebreed with 3 inches of blood Revolution 5-20 Dream Theater, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me Fillmore 5-30 The Cure Bank Atlantic 6-13
  19. I would hit him with Nathan straight up for Maggs.
  20. You are giving up waaay too much for Magglio.
  21. They would get more mileage outta Whitey Ford at this point.
  22. Solid read. Hope he sets the world on fire with us.
  23. I will probably wind up being wrong about this, but I think he plays for another year or two. The Packers are in a great spot to make the Super Bowl, so I expect him to at least try to end with a bang.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.