Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MillerTime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MillerTime

  1. Hopefully that is the only run we'll need toight.
  2. Gregg is a robot. Robots cannot act. I've seen more range of emotion from Optimus Prime.
  3. I love to hate Chipper Jones.
  4. oh, heh, I was listening to the Lebatard show about an hour ago. Dan was interviewing Trick Daddy about Kimbo and other various south Florida sports subjects. He said that the Marlins should fire their PR people. When Dan asked why, Trick said that they look like retards on the "Tobacco Free Florida" spots. He claimed his 6 year old son could produce a better commmercial. I must admit, I have to agree with him.
  5. I do so love when a team plays so badly that you start rooting for the opposing team out of spite. Yeah, that was me in a nutshell last night.
  6. I say we sign Hall if he is capable of catching, pitching "lights out" baseball, and playing centerfield. If he is not that functional, pass.
  7. Jericho needs to be pushed for the heavyweight championship again. Matter of fact, they should've given it to him when he came back vs. Orton.
  8. Looks like I will now have two different Conine bobbleheads.
  9. Also, I feel that if we do make a move or two for a a playoff push, one of the positions that we must address is centerfield.
  10. I strongly dislike Amezaga, and I feel that he should not be anything more than a spot starter.
  11. Livan could be a decent #5 man until mid-season, when we could use him in a mop-up role.
  12. There are no Baseball Gods??? Blasphemer!!! :prayer
  13. Eh, not sure how I feel about that one. I don't think we will look for a corner Outfielder.
  14. Well, they are just as "real" as we are. Which, I guess, requires us to take a close look at our team to decide the answer. I am going to assume that they are not, for one reason. They play in the toughest division in baseball. I'm not saying they can't or won't take it, because the talent is there, but it will be a season long struggle for them to fend off Boston.
  15. If he hadn't gotten himself injured, I would've assumed that Henry Owens would be the heair apparent to Gregg.
  16. MillerTime posted a topic in Sports
    The Indians designated Jorge Julio for assignment. Should we make a run for him? :whistle
  17. Cody = Mini-Adam Dunn.
  18. Glad to see we're back Admin! I wondered if you pulled the plug after the way the Fish played last night.
  19. Lasik FTW!!!! :notworthy
  20. Getting the top rated fantasy player qualifies as a win in my book.
  21. I was out of town, so I didn't get to watch the game. Now, I feel bad that he was injured, and I really like him, but when I saw the replay, I cracked up at how he was injured. Am I going to hell for that?
  22. Real simple for me. I didn't live in south Florida when they won their first championship. I moved to Ft. Lauderdale after meeting my wife at UF in 2001.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.