Randomish Thoughts and Questions

Who thinks Cody Ross is now doing enough with the bat to be given the CF role permanently rather than a platoon situation with Jones and/or Amezaga?

Early days I know, but who would rather not see Jacques Jones in a Marlins uniform ever again?

And anyone else had enough of Rabelo?

Despite the fact that Cody has been hitting bombs, I feel the Marlins would be better off with a platoon of Alfredo and Ross in CF. As for Jones he's still making adjustments and still could be useful as a spot starter in the outfield, but until he starts hitting he probably shouldn't play on a regular basis. Last but not least Rabelo, catching is weak all through the Marlins system is Hoover or Baker or Davis the answer? I think not unless the Marlins make a trade for a catcher it won't matter who the back-up is when you have a back-up as a starter in Treanor.

Who thinks Cody Ross is now doing enough with the bat to be given the CF role permanently rather than a platoon situation with Jones and/or Amezaga?

Early days I know, but who would rather not see Jacques Jones in a Marlins uniform ever again?

And anyone else had enough of Rabelo?

That has been my mantra all season, Cody should be given the chance to play daily. Fredi has a boner for Amezaga for some strange reason. I don't mind Rabelo he has been ok

Rabelo has been crap. I can't stand him for some reason. I'd rather Olivo behind the plate with his inability to catch a fast ball down the middle of the plate.

Rabelo offensively and defensively has been very disappointing. The long term catching situation on this team remains unresolved

I think Torre Langley is a good prospect.