Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MillerTime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MillerTime

  1. The Phils get Blanton. The Braves get Jorge Julio. How can we not take this division?
  2. How convenient. Its amazing how easily bad pitchers are injured these days. At least he'll get some time in rehab starts in the minors perhaps and won't have to burn what I believe is his last option. Wow. You're gonna eat those words next year.
  3. Last year. I still have that game on TiVo.
  4. There is nothing wrong with the hat we have now.
  5. Why do you want him back?
  6. SI.com's Jon Heyman heard the Cardinals "might even consider parting with top outfield prospect Colby Rasmus." WOW! I wonder what it would take to get this done? Not a complete body of work so far, but I did like these little tidbits: In a pre-draft workout, Rasmus was clocked at 94 mph throwing from center field. He also ran 60 yards in 6.7 seconds. I know that Maybin is the future in CF, but I'm sure Colby could play the corners. I'm sure we have the pitching to make a run at him if we wanted him.
  7. Orioles + Red Sox - Angels - 15 Athletics - 15 Blue Jays - 17 Indians - 16 Mariners - 16 Orioles - 26 Rangers - 17 Rays - 19 Red Sox - 3 Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 17 White Sox - 16
  8. I now take back all the ignorant things I have called Phillips over the years. I will support him as long as he remains on the bandwagon, sitting right next to Regis.
  9. Orioles + (I was born and grew up in Baltimore) Red Sox - Angels - 15 Athletics - 16 Blue Jays - 17 Indians - 16 Mariners - 16 Orioles - 24 Rangers - 17 Rays - 19 Red Sox - 6 Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 16 White Sox - 15
  10. Tough luck Sergio. I hope you are able to rehab successfully.
  11. Ha Ha Ha Ha. Hell No, Hell No, Hell No, Hell No. Let's change subjects. Think we could get Ugueth Urbina outta the Venezualan Penal League (Little Major League humnor there).
  12. Orioles + Red Sox - Angels - 15 Athletics - 16 Blue Jays - 17 Indians - 16 Mariners - 16 Orioles - 22 Rangers - 17 Rays - 18 Red Sox - 9 Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 16 White Sox - 15
  13. Brilliant!
  14. Non-Smoking Punch to the nose or Foot to the crotch?
  15. Porsche Laverne or Shirley?
  16. I know it is Super Mario World, but I didn't recognize any of the levels, etc.
  17. Their own stadium in Broward. Yankees or Patriots?
  18. Coke. Blonde or Brunette?
  19. The new Guitar Hero will feature drums for sure, and I think a mic. Guitar Hero World Tour.
  20. Red Sox - Orioles + Angels - 15 Athletics - 16 Blue Jays - 17 Indians - 16 Mariners - 15 Orioles - 21 Rangers - 17 Rays - 18 Red Sox - 11 Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 16 White Sox - 15
  21. Well, you get what you pay for. FSU alums just don't get many job offers. j/k (Gator Alum)
  22. The answer to this question is the same as "Who is the best player on the Marlins?" Answer: Hanley Mother-F'ing Ramirez! :notworthy
  23. Why is that funny? Not the guy's fault that he was trying to get his. :evil
  24. Wow. Which Mario game is that? I don't recognize any of that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.