Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MillerTime

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MillerTime

  1. Beckett for Hanley is not a wash. Beckett only contributes every 5 days. Hanley is an allstar every day.
  2. + Orioles - Yankees Angels - 15 Athletics - 19 Blue Jays - 15 Indians - 16 Mariners - 15 Orioles - 19 Rangers - 16 Rays - 16 Red Sox - 14 Royals - 16 Tigers - 17 Twins - 16 White Sox - 15 Yankees - 3
  3. Heh. He has a stage name. I can see it now, His name is Eulogio De La Cruuuuuuuuz!
  4. Here's my guess. Pehaps Lindstrom is looked at as a 1 inning guy, as opposed to the long reliever that Kensing is suited for. Perhaps with Hendrickson/Tucker making the move to the pen, one of them will assume the role that Kensing held? Pure speculation.
  5. Just as a FYI, pass on Guitar Hero Aerosmith. I rented it to see what songs, aside from Aerosmith ones were on there, and there was really only Dream Police by Cheap Trick and She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult. It bored the hell outta me. I think I would rather play Guitar Hero Kenny Rogers.
  6. Finally! I've been waiting for this for about a 1 1/2 months now.
  7. + Orioles -Yankees Angels - 16 Athletics - 18 Blue Jays - 15 Indians - 16 Mariners - 14 Orioles - 18 Rangers - 15 Rays - 16 Red Sox - 13 Royals - 16 Tigers - 16 Twins - 16 White Sox - 15 Yankees - 6
  8. Well, it probably hurt him too.
  9. O's + Yanks - Angels - 16 Athletics - 18 Blue Jays - 15 Indians - 16 Mariners - 14 Orioles - 17 Rangers - 15 Rays - 18 Red Sox - 12 Royals - 16 Tigers - 15 Twins - 15 White Sox - 15 Yankees - 8
  10. Good point! He is the tallest White cry-baby I have ever seen.
  11. He is the tallest cry-baby I have ever seen.
  12. Sounds great! As long as no one breaks anymore of his bones, we could have some excitement ahead.
  13. Gonna be a jerk. Best Reggae is no Reggae. Sorry, had to be done.
  14. MillerTime replied to Admin's topic in Sports
    Cody Ross made me forget this guy existed. You need to start remembering. Ross is nothing but a stop-gap.
  15. heh, even better. What could be worse than those injuries? Pie Matsui Snyder Nuff Said! :notworthy
  16. I highly doubt that they send Miller down. I would expect Mitre to pitch out of the pen before they took Miller out of the rotation.
  17. + Orioles - Yankees Angels - 15 Athletics - 16 Blue Jays - 15 Indians - 16 Mariners - 14 Orioles - 15 Rangers - 15 Rays - 16 Red Sox - 13 Royals - 15 Tigers - 15 Twins - 15 White Sox - 16 Yankees - 14
  18. Are we talking about the New Wave album by Against Me? If so, I would hardly call that album "pop." Even if they are playing Warped Tour, it's not like all these little teenage girls are going to get into them. I don't think you can consider them radio friendly. Hell, Pennywise and Bad Religion still play Warped Tour, and I don't think anyone would have the audacity to label them as sellouts.
  19. Dont like against me what-so-ever but I agree with bobob I really never understood the who "sell-out" comment that people make... What does it mean?? well sellout is change your goal as aband. AM! Stated in their movie/documentary they would always make records on a friends lap fat cat/wreck records and always make music about political freedom. Well now they are on one of the biggest labels don't play small venues and the new cd is pop music. I don't mind that cause I like bands like that too but for 6 years you hate on that idea and bands who leave their roots and then you do... Its stupid don't be so opposed and then do that So they are supposed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment and play in 100 seat venues all their lives? I dont understand what the problem is here. When you start making good music, more and more fans will want to see you. Its not becoming a "sell out" to play in huge venues and make money. Its called life. It is a sellout when you say your job isn't music, but its about fans and a message and that you will never make your primary goal monetary gain from music. You say that for seven years and then one day you ditch 2 band members, your record label, and a bunch of fans to make some more money it is selling out. Like I said I have no problem with going for the money, just their music changed and they aren't as good. They have to make radio songs now and they do not have the feel. They are a political band who works much better that way. You can think of a bunch of bands who changed who they were and weren't good anymore. Selling out is not always a bad thing, some great bands sold out and are now better than they were before--> Ryan Adams, Ben Harper, AFI, Bloc Party, Sleepy Jackson etc... they all left the small feel for bigger labels and became better and wrote and performed better stuff. Unfortunately a band I liked lost their roots along the way. A small example they were a band from Naples, Florida. All their stuff used to say AM! N,FL. Well now the record label thinks Orlando, Gainesville, and Miami are more marketable so they have that instead.... stupid... why do that? is selling a few more shirts importnat. LOL, it's really funny that you mentioned AFI alongside those other artists. It goes to show just how much AFI has sold out. TRL FTW!
  20. LOL, who was dumb enough to speculate this turd? We should just have our guys throw to a square painted on the backstop. Just as effective and cheaper too!
  21. Doesn't matter if he plays or not......The Vikings will smash puny Green Bay.
  22. MillerTime replied to dgreco's topic in Off-Topic
    Went to The University of Florida for my Bachelor's in Sociology. Currently attending the Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale for a Bachelor's of Interactive Media Design. Wanted to expand my horizons.
  23. I am an employment consultant for individuals with intellectual disabilities. I assist people with finding employment. Once they are employed, I help to ensure that they are able to perform the basic duties expected of them on the job site. I provide weekly visits to their job sites to assist them with any difficulties that they, or their employer may have in regards to the participant.
  24. We don't release him. He just slides into the pen. He could be effective there. It's his stamina that's hurting him as a starter.
  25. Is LoDuca really an upgrade over what we have now? Personally, I think Paul is a step in the wrong direction. I'm also assuming that he won't be cheap.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.