Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fluxuation

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fluxuation

  1. The added wins, if they come, would be the result of people like West, Volstad, Miller, and Vanden Hurk getting their acts together and giving the Marlins legitimate starts. Ricky Nolasco also needs to be consistent. If the rotation improves, the Marlins should be capable of winning a decent amount of games. Seems like this has been the case going into the season for a few years now. Relying on RVH to finally "put it together", and Miller actually be somebody, and hope for West and Volstad to step up and be studs, not to mention Ricky becoming consistent. It's getting kind of old. There's only one name who's a sure thing in the rotation, and it's JJ. I'm not saying the others named above don't have the ability to win games, it's just how long does one give them to finally put it together with any kind of consistency before moving on. I'm not really saying much about West and Volstad because they have managed to put up decent numbers in the bigs, but Volstad's performance did decline. And what I'm saying about them is how years before people would mention their names and they're going to be great in the rotation, or stuff like "can't wait till they're in the rotation". Volstad has pitched 2 seasons, West has pitched 1. how is it getting old? Greg Maddux went 2-4 with a 5.52 ERA his first year and then 6-14 with a 5.61 ERA his 2nd year. I'm not saying West and Volstad are going to be Maddux, but you can't get rid of players after 1 or 2 years dude.
  2. xbl name is indiedrew I mainly play cod4mw2 online.
  3. first download this: www.utorrent.com then go here: www.isohunt.com search for the music at isohunt.com What's utorrent for? utorrent is the program that allows you to download the torrent links you find on isohunt.com isohunt.com does not work unless you have a program that can download the torrents.
  4. first download this: www.utorrent.com then go here: www.isohunt.com search for the music at isohunt.com
  5. AFC Wild-card Weekend Jan. 9-10 5. New York Jets (9-7) at 4. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) Paul Brown Stadium, Jan. 9, 4:30 p.m. ET, NBC 6. Baltimore Ravens (9-7) at 3. New England Patriots (10-6) Gillette Stadium, Jan. 10, 1 p.m. ET, CBS Divisional Round Jan. 16-17 New England Patriots at 2. San Diego Chargers (13-3) Qualcomm Stadium Cincinnati Bengals at 1. Indianapolis Colts (14-2) Lucas Oil Stadium Conference Championship Jan. 24 San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts NFC Wild-card Weekend Jan. 9-10 6. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) at 3. Dallas Cowboys (11-5) Cowboys Stadium, Jan. 9, 8 p.m. ET, NBC 5. Green Bay Packers (11-5) at 4. Arizona Cardinals (10-6) Univ. of Phoenix Stadium, Jan. 10, 4:40 p.m. ET, Fox Divisional Round Jan. 16-17 Green Bay Packers at 2. Minnesota Vikings (12-4) Metrodome Philadelphia Eagles at 1. New Orleans Saints (13-3) Louisiana Superdome Conference Championship Jan. 24 Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLIV Feb. 7 Chargers vs. Eagles Land Shark Stadium, Miami, 6 p.m. ET, CBS WC=0 + D=2 + C=0 + SB=0 Total= 2
  6. cant wait for him to get into the hof
  7. lame. i'm a FLORIDA marlins fan. if the angels can go from Anaheim Angels to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim over the course of an offseason, i don't get why this needs to be done. (edit: i realize the angels changed from "Anaheim" on the front of their road jerseys to "Angels" in 04... but they didn't have "Anaheim" on the front for 16 years.) it must be done because that was one of the stipulations for the city of Miami to give the team money for the stadium. no miami marlins = no stadium.
  8. OK so I watched the movie on IMAX 3D. My thoughts, The story is your typical, predictable Hollywood story. That was not a surprise, if you watch the trailer you can probably figure out what is all about because it's basically all there. Now on to the real reason I went to watch this, the visuals. The visuals are incredible, stunning, maybe it's just me, but there were spots where my jaw literally dropped, I have never wanted to be somewhere more than I wanted to be in that world Cameron created. The story seemed better just because it was taking place in Pandora. my thoughts exactly. I didn't see it in and IMAX theatre but I did see it in 3D. the story was pretty much predictable and has been done many times before but the effects and scenery were nothing short of beautiful.
  9. Happ is garbage.
  10. Someone needs to make a post about all (read any) of the things Loria has lied about. I would actually really enjoy reading this. me too since I can't think of a single lie he's stated. Omg, fluxuation, we've traded Hermida, why is that super embarrassing picture still your siggy?!? You and the one with Lenny Harris is so embarrassing!!!! I'm too lazy to change my sig and the picture is still funny.
  11. Someone needs to make a post about all (read any) of the things Loria has lied about. I would actually really enjoy reading this. me too since I can't think of a single lie he's stated.
  12. cursive in orlando this saturday. I'm making the drive up to see them.
  13. one world championship, one new stadium, one of the best hitters around locked up for 6 years... yeah this FO really hates the fans.
  14. First of all, Johnson did not "outduel " Santana on April 12th. Johnson gave up 5 hits to 3 for Santana, he had 7 K's to Santanas 13 K's and 1 earned run to Sanatas 0 earned runs. He won because of Murphys drop of an easy fly ball letting 2 unearned runs score. Anyway the game of the year was the back to back "jacks" against the cubs. Johnson did out-duel Santana. You should only compare them for the innings they both pitched together because then its not fair to JJ. Santana pitched 7 innings, so if you look at JJ's first 7 (he did a complete game) you will see that JJ gave up 2 hits and 0 ER. Not going to mention the K's because obviously Santana had more. The error in the 2nd inning allowed two runs to score, but on different plays. Santana allowed a hit to Paulino right after the error occured which scored the 2nd run. JJ was dominant in that game until he got a little shaky in the 9th. He definetly outdueled Santana. I voted for the Cubs game. I was at my dad's house watching it with him and we both went crazy after the homeruns. fun times.
  15. I think we want to trade Uggla but at the same time will only do it in a deal we feel makes sense. I dont think the Marlins are going to trade him for nothing and thus have the capabilities to retain him if we don't find a deal good enough.
  16. slightly over. hanley's batting average = .335
  17. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/11/braves-sign-scott-proctor.html
  18. Just read that he told the Mets he wants $60 million. Only way I would be okay with us giving him that sort of contract is if we sign JJ long term first. the $60 million request though could just be to see if the Mets would be willing to give that much money. I'm assuming his preferance is to either go to a new york team or a florida team since that's where he'll be more comfortable. Hopefully Loria will open his wallet just a little bit.
  19. according to MLBtraderumors.com the marlins are interested in chapman. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/11/marlins-interested-in-aroldis-chapman.html not sure how much money he is asking for but it would be great to get him.
  20. Sunday, November 8 Arizona at Chicago (1:00 PM) Washington at Atlanta (1:00 PM) Green Bay at Tampa Bay (1:00 PM) Miami at New England (1:00 PM) Baltimore at Cincinnati (1:00 PM) Kansas City at Jacksonville (1:00 PM) Houston at Indianapolis (1:00 PM) Detroit at Seattle(4:05 PM) Carolina at New Orleans (4:05 PM) San Diego at N.Y. Giants (4:15 PM) Tennessee at San Francisco (4:15 PM) Dallas at Philadelphia (8:20 PM) Monday, November 9 Pittsburgh at Denver (8:30 PM) 9-4
  21. difference between maybin and hermida is that we've had 4 years of "oh hey dont worry he'll be a superstar veryyy soon. gotta give him time". Maybin has yet to have one full year in the bigs.
  22. guess I'll have to change my sig.
  23. IF Coghlan stays in LF then I would love to see Coghlan, Maybin, Ross. and that should be our consistent starting OF. No rotations needed.
  24. This better be all just a rumor. I haven't been upset with any of the "fire" sale trades but this one is ridiculous. We better get A LOT more than just Vazquez. He's OK. I think Dan is worth more than that and the fact we'd have to play against him so much. This is all we can get for a 2B that hit 30 homers all those seasons??? I'm going to be pissed! pshh the only fans that should be pissed about this trade are braves fans. I think we would be making a steal trading Uggla for Vazquez. I WISH this trade will go down. do you know how sick our rotation will be???
  25. Sunday, November 1 N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia (1:00 PM) Cleveland at Chicago (1:00 PM) Seattle at Dallas (1:00 PM) Houston at Buffalo (1:00 PM) Denver at Baltimore (1:00 PM) Miami at N.Y. Jets (1:00 PM) San Francisco at Indianapolis (1:00 PM) St. Louis at Detroit (1:00 PM) Jacksonville at Tennessee (4:05 PM) Oakland at San Diego (4:05 PM) Carolina at Arizona (4:15 PM) Minnesota at Green Bay (4:15 PM) Monday, November 2 Atlanta at New Orleans (8:30 PM) 8-5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.