Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fluxuation

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fluxuation

  1. new york.
  2. I dont think its really him. I can bet anything it's someone else. for starters, english is not hanley's first language. I highly doubt he can write it that well. I can bet someone writes it all and he just gives final approval or something. If you want a real athlete's blog check out Ocho Cinco's twitter. I guarentee it's some of the funniest stuff you'll read all day. not exactly intentional I'm sure, but its still great.
  3. the video was uploaded june 21... how is that a "good while"? lol
  4. anyone see this video? its pretty awesome. I didn't see it posted anywhere else here so I figured I'd make a thread for it.. anyways, some guy made a beat and spliced a few great sport interviews. he added some auto-tune and matched it to the beat. its good stuff.
  5. hopefully they start Milledge in center when they come down here. and great trade for the Nats. I think they robbed the Pirates.
  6. its not exactly "construction" they are just getting the land ready. real construction doesn't begin until the middle of July I believe.
  7. Ugh. This is going to be a hard day for me. But I'm probably going to end up attending this. The same day, there's a fishing tournament that I planned on being a part of. Then another forum I'm a member of is having their annual "east coast bash" up north which just so happened to land on the same day, plus the ground breaking. What else can possibly be going on the same day? let me know for sure if you're gonna go. I'm down to ride if you do.
  8. wow. thought it was for roids. got a little shocked. weed? who cares.
  9. FACT: The government is going to spend $60 million over four years to hire hackers to secure their networks. FACT: The government spent $100 million repairing their network in the past 5 months. what is wrong with that? they are trying to save money! It's pretty ironic that you are calling everyone in this thread a sheep.
  10. Hanley Cantu Ross Uggla Baker Coghlan Hermida Starting Pitcher of the night Bonifacio. ^my order of best hitter in the marlins
  11. fluxuation replied to dim's topic in Sports
    If Carpenter stays injury free and continues the way he's been, he will win it.
  12. if you are planning at applying to Lowes, don't. a friend of mine just got laid off yesterday. they pretty much got rid of everyone that they hired in the past 6 months.
  13. Reggie Abercrombie is and forever will be my favorite Marlin.
  14. I have my tickets for saturday's game. it's going to be pretty hectic. I'm really happy though that I am going with my dad because he will be the one driving. whenever I go to games with friends I am always the driver. I would hate to drive in that crowded parking lot.
  15. I'm surprised some people think we'll win game 1. that's the game I think we have the most chance of losing. do you guys really think our hitters can hit the knuckleball? they never see it at all. I would like for us to take 2 out of 3 but if we do I think it will be the first game we lose.
  16. august is the peak of hurricane season so hopefully your trip doesn't get ruined. I havent been to tropicana field but I may go soon.
  17. uhh please word these thread titles differently. or atleast add like a "just my thoughts, not real" warning or something. almost made me have a heart attack.
  18. I will be there tonight!
  19. why would you have stanton batting 7? I can see him being a dominant number 4 hitter.
  20. think we'll bring him up in september?
  21. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31103716/ MESA, Arizona - Five officers have been placed on paid leave after one allegedly flushed a fetus down a toilet, police officials say. Four officers responding to a call about a possible miscarriage at a motel on Monday discovered a woman who apparently lost a fetus estimated to be 12 to 14 weeks old, Police Chief George Gascon told the East Valley Tribune/Scottsdale Tribune. Gascon said an officer who wasn't at the motel instructed the four over the phone to flush the 4-inch fetus down the toilet rather than take it to a hospital. A supervisor reading incident reports came across details about the fetus' disposal and shared them with a superior. All five officers were placed on paid administrative leave pending an internal investigation, Gascon said.
  22. anyone else think the braves may surprise and take the NL east or wildcard this season? with the addition of mclouth and if hanson pitches like he did in the minors, I think they will
  23. Buy what ever seats you want--cheapest would be fine in the outfield. Before the game, go to the 1st base side, look for a bunch of empty orange seats, about 7 to 10 would be fine. Sit down, mind your own buisness. Enjoy. Seriously, the ushers don't care as long as your friendly and not a jerk. I havent sat in my seats all year. I sat row 1 by the field each time. Orange seats though. Anything blue, and your asking to get your ticket checked. Sit around row 7 or 8 though, no one cares. this. this entire season I just buy fishtank seats and then walk into a section that does not have an usher. I've sat twice by the visiting team's bullpen. I really like that spot. I sat once in the infield box section and when I walked in there was no usher but then one came and I guess was asking to see the tickets of the people already seated. I showed her my tickets that were for the fishtank and she told me I was fine but if someone came and had tickets to those seats I had to move.
  24. if we are coming off of a winning season/playoffs I think we have a chance. I think every game will atleast be a near sell-out.
  25. if the marlins are gonna pay the least in the majors for their players, it should cost the least in the majors for a ticket to watch them. yep, it is a business, and Loria is stealing from all of our pockets. Please, keep your mouth shut before you keep digging yourself a bigger "idiot hole." fine, have fun continuing to pay for a team that doesn't give a sh*t about you. I'll watch and root, but to give my money to the owner who I feel couldn't give a sh*t about the team is just dumb. And you know you are a dick in real life when you have to result to intimidation over the internet. Congrats. the funny thing about this is that when you are paying for a ticket to the Marlins the majority of your money is going to Huizenga, not Loria.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.