Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fluxuation

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fluxuation

  1. I'm calling it right now. we will finish the homestand 7-4.
  2. voted for helms for helping us in the Phillies series.
  3. C - Mike Rabelo 1B - Hee Seop Choi 2B - Dan Uggla 3B - Wes Helms SS - Walt Weiss OF - Reggie Abercrombie OF - Joe Borchard OF - Jeremy Hermida in all honesty though, C - Pudge 1B - Adrian Gonzalez 2B - Luis Castillo SS - Hanley Ramirez (if gonzo was a slightly better hitter I would have probably put him here for the defense) 3B - Miguel Cabrera OF - Gary Sheffield OF - Juan Pierre OF - Andre Dawson (surprised no one else has him)
  4. C - Mike Rabelo 1B - Hee Seop Choi 2B - Dan Uggla 3B - Wes Helms SS - Walt Weiss OF - Reggie Abercrombie OF - Joe Borchard OF - Jeremy Hermida
  5. Anibal, Uggla, and Hermida for Matt Cain and Pablo Sandoval.
  6. Nice to see Bonifacio not leading off. Still cant understand the logic of batting him 2nd though. I'm assuming the logic is since he either hits fly balls or grounds out whenever he bats 1st, he'll either move the runner over with the fly ball or when he hits the grounder over to short he'll most likely beat out the double play since they throw to 2nd first.
  7. I would totally stay after a saturday game for a concert with mini kiss. that would be the best super saturday concert ever.
  8. I love sitting behind the marlins dugout. I think thats the best view.
  9. cheaper food and beer. I would drink at the games if they werent $7
  10. Rab, I usually like your starting pitcher photos, but man that one is pretty lame. :\anyways, GO FISH!
  11. I would have loved for us to face Johan just so we can beat him again
  12. I assume this is to bring up a position player. I liked what Leroux did today. We need good arms in the pen.
  13. Uggla + Hermida for Cain.
  14. I'd so be down to trade Hermida and Uggla. I hope we keep Cantu though.
  15. Manchester Orchestra is great. I saw them when they came to Revolution with Brand New.
  16. I might be there. how many people are expected to go? I know it's super saturday..
  17. anyone else thinking we may start turning it around soon? Miller is showing signs of turning it around, JJ is same old JJ, Nolasco was showing signs last start before it got cut short, Volstad is doing good (his HR numbers are a bit scary though), if we can get those 4 guys to play like their talent says they should play we should start seeing some improvements. thankfully in yesterday's game we only used one relief pitcher so our bullpen got to have a day off. if the rain keeps up today we may have another day off for the bullpen too.
  18. Matt and Kim Genre: Indie Pop http://www.myspace.com/mattandkim Album to hear Songs to hear: Daylight Lessons Learned Yea Yeah I'll take us home Don't Slow Down
  19. well it depends on the situation.. if the guy stayed in the hand with crappy cards and won on the river then I would be mad too. the one thing I hate though is when someone gets mad when they lose in a situation like that but then go on beat someone else doing the same thing. I play with a guy who will literally threaten to fight you if you donkey him but then when he does the same thing he acts like if it was the greatest move ever.
  20. I'll have my sig updated soon.
  21. If my "OBO" isn't reasonable, does it count /only half serious ...I dont get it.
  22. Loria should be worse than 4th. I know why? Name one player we have from the 03 WS team...oh right you can't wow. that's the most ridiculous reason ever. for starters, if you're so angry at us not having any '03 players you should get rid of your sig. it's because of trading away beckett and lowell that we have Hanley. 2nd, do you remember 1998? do you remember how we went from world series champs to 108 losses? but yeah, huizenga is a great owner... lets see, after 2003 what did we do? we tried to improve. we did a good midseason trade to try to improve in our weak areas but unfortunately due to a freak hurricane season we had to play a ton of games in a short amount of time and we choked. 2005 we did the biggest free agent signing in team history. we signed delgado and we were supposed to be division winners, unfortunately again we choked and didnt make the playoffs. now after two choke years and attendance still being down Loria did what ANY businessman would have done and cut payroll. he was put into a crappy stadium lease (done by huizenga himself) and was making barely any money off of the team. but he could have easily just traded our players for anyone but he didnt. beinfest stepped in and got us players that will win us a championship soon. here's a better question now.. what 2003 players would you even want? beckett, burnet, and miggy? castillo, gonzalez, pudge, pierre, encarnacion, and penny are no longer the players they used to be. we would not have a great team right now if we kept those players. I'd rather have hanley than beckett and lowel. It would be nice to have cabrera, but if maybin and miller end up how they should then I'm fine with trading him. I'm not saying Loria is perfect, but he is not a bad owner. we've had a bad owner, and it is not Loria
  23. I bought T206 Honus Wagner card back in 1909 but gave it to my best friend at the time because I did not think he was going to be any good. :\
  24. Loria should be worse than 4th. I know why?
  25. great investment hey atleast we are not the Mets with that awesome Oliver Perez contract.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.