Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mrchainsaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrchainsaw

  1. Thanks, I stopped drinking so much and now my brain works a lot better.
  2. What ever happened with Victor Victor? Did he just suck that badly?
  3. Fantastic trade. Dude didn't make any sense in this league anyway because they play with baseballs, not hockey Puks.
  4. 2025 Opening Day 3rd baseman, $475 million contract in a few years, future first ballot hall of famer.
  5. What will flipping them accomplish? Think they'll play better standing on their heads?
  6. Can't blame the Marlins honestly; they aren't stupid. Jazz is stupid. I mean, JUST PLAY THE RIGHT NOTES
  7. Damn, I didn't even hear about that. RIP. (we still have no real sports franchises.)
  8. Like I said, we have no real sports franchises.
  9. I'm from Orlando; we have no real sports franchises here. I have a policy of not rooting for in-state teams because I just hate this state so much, except for the Marlins unfortunately because my late dad and I used to watch all their games and it's a sentimental thing. Thank you for letting me contribute to this discussion 48 hours late.
  10. That bally promo is such crap. I've tried to sign up multiple times and each time it says "invalid value entered" when I put in my zip code. I've tried multiple zips around here just in case. I contacted bally, who told me to contact the marlins, who told me to contact MLB.TV, who I couldn't get ahold of. Can't even watch this crap team for FREE if I wanted to.
  11. He did come up for 9 ABs this year and only hit .222, so clearly he's a #bust
  12. So Lizard is permanently paralyzed and Braxton will have that arm amputated.
  13. The one game I went to this year, I'm pretty sure he threw a dude out trying to steal 2nd. He also went 0-for-3 in that game, but only struck out 1 time! God I'll miss that man.
  14. Dang, was really banking on him being next year's Opening Day starter.
  15. What the f*** is a Kent Emanuel
  16. This might be the funniest title I’ve ever seen
  17. Not a C upgrade, probably a D at best
  18. Needs to happen but he's been on the bereavement list, no? Kind of a dick move to DFA him right after (or during? I don't keep up with transactions enough to know.)
  19. Actually bought them direct from the team (sorry.)
  20. Well the tickets I got for a Saturday night game, 3rd row behind home plate/the field level VIP fancy cushion seats, were $39 each. Again, for a Saturday night game. Maybe people are coming because the tickets are just dirt cheap.
  21. I did go Saturday. I posted this thread Friday morning (saying I'm going "tomorrow,") and responded with my extreme excitement to see Roddery pitch "tonight," on Saturday, which is the day he pitched. Drugs are bad, @rmc523. I thought the park was great, a lot like I remembered it but also quite different. It also being Puerto Rican heritage night, which I was unaware of beforehand, the atmosphere was fantastic and the crowd was solid too. The announced attendance was 15.6K and it actually felt like a good number of people were there. The park was definitely "watered down" from years ago, but I really enjoyed it. Too bad the freaking offense couldn't muster even one damn run for me.
  22. This team is bad bad bad. I’ll be pretty pissed if I drove all the way down here and we get shut out.
  23. Having a blast watching this awful team with this view!
  24. Thanks for the info, y’all. Really looking forward to seeing something called a Roddery Muñoz pitch tonight. Can’t wait!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.