Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

batato

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by batato

  1. enjoyed the read.... man I didn't realize how sorry we really are in the Depth department. 2 decent starters (min) - 3 depth players - platoon person for bour Yeah I don't see this happening by the start of the season....no way
  2. On any decent MLB team.... Fernandez - legit Starter/Ace Tom Koehler - legit AAA pitcher (excellent to bring up when others hurt) Jarred Cosart - Might be allowed on a decent team to be a #5. Only as a test run at best...must over achieve to keep his job Justin Nicolino - MLB Starter lol only in Miami Adam Conley - Raw AAA so yeah...we screwed if this is the case
  3. Yeah but he'll make me laugh a ton! He's a total clown...and I know the Fish will find someone who will put me to sleep.
  4. Stros in the mix.... maybe Lance McCullers?
  5. Marlins this off season moves have done nothing but piss me off. Why did I ever leave the Mets to become a marlin fan still baffles me to no end
  6. he is Loria's tool after all
  7. Why we hate Jeffery Loria... I'll keep it short....he's a dick
  8. I suggest you season ticket holders (all 17 of you) write to Loria!
  9. btw ... Tommy was the only thing "Marlin" related that seemed like a true professional. I was watching Baseball with Tommy there...when he was absent it was a joke because Tommy made Rich sound legit. Rich kinda sucks anyhow.
  10. If Samson had anything to do with this he's completely lost it and needs to resign. He's worse than Loria now!
  11. Marlins Brass - starting a fight with Jose (boras) wasn't the brightest idea. Unlike other stars out there (Puig/Cespedes)... Jose is totally likable and a dam great pitcher to boot. I look forward to watching the games he pitches in. As a fan, I don't appreciate it David u dummy.
  12. If Jose is traded this off season. ..I will finally be able to root for a real MLB team...cause I won't be rooting for the fish
  13. SP is in bad shape... Tom's a #5 with some potential to be a solid #4 (never a 3) Cosart I don't trust - inconsistent, dizzy or some other reason not to pitchBut...a solid 2 pick up and get Buehrle to play 1 more year ... and we'll be good
  14. Great Job...I always enjoy reading your articles Yelich playing baseball...no worries, he can play Yelich's back...that's my real concern with him
  15. I say send someone to convince Mark Buehrle to pitch one more year so we can have at least one good signing. He would be a solid 4
  16. Just heard the interview Don gave on the Dan Patrick show... Now that Donny's the new manager (probably announced the week following the World Series), what do you think he'll make a priority
  17. by signing Ichiro... a) this fast, Ozuna should worry and start working out this off season. b) the stadium will finally look semi-packed when Ichiro gets close...half of Japan will be there. c) he'll basically have to be a starter to get to 3000 in 2016 -- 2015 398 ab's 91 hits...hopefully he won't see nearly that many ab's in 2016
  18. sorry not that knowledgeable but i'm tired of seeing lousy unqualified front office personnel (samson, hill, DJ) Get someone like Jon Daniels/neil huntington to GM for us and not another mickey mouse
  19. We need outsiders that will not ask..."how high"...when Loria tells them to Jump. A former GM from a contending team would probably work better than one from Tampa, Oakland, Philly or Milwaukee
  20. Trade: Bour (probably get something decent for him now) DFA: Jeff Mathis Extend: Dee Gordon Acquire: Zimmer
  21. guess his agent had a talk with him...good. now if he can stay away from prolonged slumps...we'd be good
  22. wonder what Bour's trade value is now
  23. He's not going to have another year this bad again in 2016 let him start 2016 as a fish if he has a great 1st half...trade him if not he cost the fish nothing now
  24. We'll be fine for 2016 since we all know Loria will get us... sp1 = David Price sp2 = Zack Greinke with these 2 in the rotation we'll be ok for 2016

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.