Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

batato

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by batato

  1. That'll be all over the News for days
  2. haha i called it...Jose to the plate
  3. i would of much rather seen Jose hitting than him
  4. Just looked at Rodney...really he's 90 years old? I hope he's just trade bait
  5. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    might as well...nothing else seems to be doing the trick
  6. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    looks like the Old Ozuna is on his way back...I hope barry intervenes
  7. Wow Jeremy Guthrie recently threw... 190 innings w/ a 3.63 ERA and a respectable 120 k's but only (if you consider 2008 recently)
  8. i like the Mets...been a fan since i grew up in Brooklyn...Nats could go fly a kite
  9. Keep Padro! He brings more than just skill to the field. Dee coming back July 29th....I keep reading...what to do with Dee/Dietrich issue. Some articles say TRADE Prado put Dietrich at 3rd.. (yeah right) Some say trade Dee... again yeah right I like Dietrich...he has been nothing but great for us this year...but this is easy watch... Bump Hech to the bench...Dee to SS ... Dietrich at 2nd problem solved (ok so i'm dreaming) However, Dietrich can be the infield Ichiro...relieves Prado today and Hech Tomorrow....then Dee. He'll have regular playing time almost. just a thought
  10. The Following is a Post I saw in a Cubbies forum...I thought some here were tough on our team but... "I hear often in here that Cubs can't be expected to beat ace pitching. Well...put any hopes of winning in the playoffs to rest if that's the case. Seriously. Do people just think they'll just magically be able to hit "ace" pitching when it really matters? This "dream lineup" Theo crafted together is faaaaaar from good enough to live up to the WS hype attributed to it. EVERYTHING on this team is being exposed and laid bare. The bullpen is falling apart....the lineup is weak....EVERYTHING has caught up to this fraud of a team." Go Fish
  11. Best Game of the Season for me
  12. ever look at the power rankings....we are like 16th and the 3rd Place Mets are like 7th
  13. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    I can get use to this! Keep it up Fish!!!
  14. batato replied to Admin's topic in Miami Marlins
    Reyes has issues...and as long as Hech can hit 265, I'm fine with him...i'm sure he'll go on a little streak here and there before the seasons up to bring up his average.
  15. I'm enjoying seeing Jose get back to his true form... Ozuna wow...got me...didn't expect this at all commentators so far to me .. (first i'll start with they all sux) but, 1- Perez 2- Lieter 3- Preston 4 - Jeff Yup preston ahead of niner
  16. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    HaHa There you go!!! The very next day
  17. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    LONG overdue
  18. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    we also have D backs, twins, SD and braves twice... Much easier than our past month...Wash...Wash...Mets...Phils
  19. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    All in all...without big G, this team has done very well. G will heat up soon...and our schedule gets easier...I see fun times.
  20. batato replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Innovation - Marlins could be the first club to have both an 8th inning specialist and a closer all rolled up in one... Phelps
  21. batato replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Awesome game ... Phelps gonna have a good year
  22. I'm thrilled to (finally) be experiencing Wins I'm thrilled to see most players on the team doing well I'm thrilled to that I am really looking forward to the start of today's game Will it last? I wish! but you never know...Play Ball!
  23. I want to know what these "drugs" did for him? Faster? Stronger? spider senses?
  24. man the top of the order was just right... this $%@!ing blows
  25. batato replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    dam mlb tv...im behind by about a minute

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.