Fish with the sweep

Ramp

Marlins were impressive. 5-1 on opening week. Should be 6-0...! Easley hit a nice HR into RF, It was very impressive to say the least. Castillo is the forgotten man. He got an RBI in a critical situation. Granted it was not needed in the end but still I think he deserves some attention. Good Game Fish! Rest up tommorow, then get ready for another sweep.

RockyMountainMarlin,

Don't explode no PR games are on TV because the Puerto Rican rightsholder Deportes 13 and FSN could not reach a deal.

The Marlins have an excellent TV package with FSN of 95 games (all would be on MLBEI) and 55 games on PAX, but this first week has been a disaster.

If our pitching stays this good we're damn near untouchable, but we still need another arm in the bullpen. Fox and Mando can't go out there 6 days a week and it looks like this is a team built to play loads of tight games.

It's going to be interesting to see how our arms hold up over the course of the season. Another reason we need another dependable arm in the bullpen to take some of the burden off the starters having to go deep in every game.

What else is there to say?! This man is fricking amazing. He is impressing me so much. Today he proved me wrong. I am not a "Benitez Hater", I just thought he was going to have problems closing games out especially after Game 1 of the season, BUT today he got his 5th save. What impressed me the most was the 99 MPH pitch. All hail Armando :notworthy .

some scary moments in todays game. I feel the cabs error shifted momentum a bit. i believe if it wasnt for that it would have been a complete game for beckett.

Bump disapointed me. I felt bad for the guy, but hes gotta step it up.

Abe...sad...at least he "hit the ball" right? :lol

Offense was lacking as usual again. Men on 2nd and third no outs and only 1 run? unacceptable IMO.

Overall tense game to watch if your a fish fan, but heartbreaker if your a phils fan.

Usual good perfromance by mando, but not before he made things "interesting". Heres hoping he can continue to save game successfully w/ little to no trouble.

Overall solid game from the marlins eccept for Bump and the marlins offense, but a wins a win, and ill take it even if we score one run on no hits.

~Le0