Bush's Press Conference

TashaPR

I almost felt bad for the guy when they kept pressing him to apologize. I mean 3 or 4 reporters must have brought it up.

It's obvious he's not gonna do it, stop beating a dead horse.

Bush is just so unsuited for question & answer sessions... He's gotten better at delivering speeches, but the guy just cannot do interviews.

Perfect example, someone asks him that if hypothetically he were to lose the election in November, if he would still think Iraq was worth it.

Here's a chance for him to look honorable and noble and mature and say "I will always think it was worth it, if I never serve another day I will still think it was worth it. Freedom is worth it, american safety is worth it", or whatever line he's using lately.

Instead he shoots back with "Look, I don't plan on losing the election! And then goes off on a long tangent on why he's not going to lose the election. He was asked twice why he & Cheney are testifying together at the 9/11 commission, and all he could manage was "Because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9-11 commission is looking forward to asking us."

Bush proves daily why he is a moron.

He evades questions that are tough. If something bothers him..he goes off on some absolutely wild tangent.

Bush really looks BAD in these types of settings.

And this is the leader of the free world....how much of the rest of the world just laugh at us when they see him speak?

I have to tell you that it was the toughest televised press conference to watch. He stumbled on a lot of questions and he pretty much offer rethoric to answer specific questions.

I don't think any of the journalists were happy with his answers, because he did not answer their questions... My favorite though was the one about what lessons he had learned from mistakes and what mistakes... He just fell apart right there.

I didn't think it was possible to hate him more than I did before the PC... But I was wrong.

thats exactly what I got from it :thumbup