Put on PTI!!!!!

Guest Juanky

In other news, I love Wilbon. Nothing like a Cubs fan defending the Marlins every chance he gets.

Although stupid, most Cub fans defend the Marlins as legit, which is not stupid.....

They would know, seeing it first hand last October and all.

Ya know, I honestly don't care what the national media thinks about our team and I don't know why any of you do either.

What the heck are they going to tell us that we don't already know?

I personally think it's even better when we get ignored and fly under the radar.

Screw 'em.

yea that was a little funny and a little messed up. Any how, the Marlins have a strong following. I'm in little Havana and trust me when I tell you that there's been a big buzz about the Marlins and Heat here. I just don't get why a lot of these ppl don't go to the games. I guess they're not that dedicated. When I walk the streets down here all the old people are usually talking about them too!!! :D

They asked Wilbon to name 5 Marlins starters and he seemed to have a little trouble, he tried changing the subject and the only player he named was Choi and he was on Wilbon's Cubs last year.

That just goes to show you what great sports guys Fatbon and Kornholer are. They can't name 5 guys off a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP team that won no more than 6 months ago and as of right now, are the best team in baseball. Talk about Kournakova some more you 2 sorry sacks, she's all you two know.

Wouldn't you want to avoid the hype of your team doing well?

This is what I like. This makes it that much more special. Look at last year, I know NO ONE outside of this board that took as much enjoyment from the 03 season as I did. Too bad for them, 5 months of glee for me. Let the media continue to look like fools when the Fish prove them wrong.....again.

Guest Juanky

Wouldn't you want to avoid the hype of your team doing well?

Yeah, but some sproadic recognition would be nice. I guess BBTN will have to do, they do a good job of it.

And about the following, the following this year is significantly better. I know alot of people who wouldn't be following the Marlins in a million years, but they went to a couple games already and are even listening to the games on radio when they aren't on TV. Things are definately looking up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.